His Weakness

I could barely keep my eyes open. I don't know how long it's been or what day it was, but I felt like I've been here forever. Rio would constantly torment me by either kicking me in the ribs, punching me in the face or telling me lies that I knew weren't true. His constant teasing and lies were beginning to get on my nerves.

He would feed me the same thing every day, bread and soup. I really was craving some chocolate but I knew he wouldn't waste his time leaving the village to get me some.

As I finished the soup, the door creaked open and I looked up, flinching as I recognized the figure. "Ah, not pleased to see me?"

His voice was childlike, like he was teasing me more and more on my capture. It was so easy for him to get to me and now I have no way out. Rio pulled up a chair and sat in front of me. "Are you lonely down here?"

I continued to watch him. His teeth gritted together as he yanked my face in his palms, squeezing my cheeks together. "When I ask you a question, answer it."

I looked away, ".... Yes."

He sighed and pouted, "I would've thought someone would already be here to save you, but it looks like no one is around to come."

I didn't take his words to heart and just ignored him. I rubbed at the ropes at my wrist, trying to claw them off. My eyes focused on Rio as he paced around the room. "Do you want me to go get someone for you?" He grinned. My eyes widen and I quickly shook my head.

It happens, when I'm around Rio my weak side comes out and I practically have to beg him not to do things that will bring harm to anyone else. Suddenly he pulled onto my arm and brought my face closer to his. "Hey why don't we play a game, yes?"

I wrinkled my face, "What kind of game?"

He moved my face back and forth then threw my head back. Thankfully I caught myself before I hit my head on the hard wall behind me. "Let's say you have forty eight hours to live. If no one comes and rescue you by then, then I'll slit your throat the moment time runs out. I'll take that little necklace bell of yours and be on my way."

I visibly gulped which was unlike me. My eyes probably gotten duller as I looked away. I had two options here, I could try and break free from these binds and try contacting a summon and having either Joker or Scar send a message to Yuki and get the hell out of here. Or option two, just sit and wait for someone to rescue me. People should've realized that I should be home by now since the trip here wasn't as long but a day.

"What," I got the courage to ask a question. "If someone actually comes looking for me?"

He grinned but it sent shivers down my spine. "Then we'll just see what just happens to that poor unfortunate soul."

-
Yuki sighed as Naruto kept pacing back and forth at the gate. They were getting ready to go to her old village to retrieve Tsuki and he wouldn't stop moving.
"Naruto-kun..."

He stopped moving when I placed my hand on his shoulder. "She'll be fine, I doubt Rio would do much..." I knew that was probably a lie but I didn't want to make him any more upset.

He looked down sadly before brushing my hand off, "Lets just hope so." He said bitterly.

My eyebrow twitched. Keep your cool Yuki, don't say or do anything that'll make him more upset. I nudged him and started headed out the gate. "C'mon lover boy, lets go get my sister."

-

Thankfully Rio removed the ropes from my wrist and legs. They were slightly bruised as I rubbed them. I hissed as I stretched out my legs. I needed to find a way out of here before Rio comes back to retire the ropes. I have about ten minutes and probably a extra five until he realizes I'm gone. I wobbled as I stood, holding onto the wall for support.