| You Don't Need To Be Strong Around Me | Mitch X Reader One Shot

Wrote this last night because I was bored and couldn't sleep...And yes I am doing a Part Two to the previous one shot! And also to the Waglington One Shot!

You woke up too Mitch wrapping his arms around your waist and burying his face in your neck. You open your eyes, feeling his body against your back.

"Mitch?" You ask concerned. You put your hand over his, sliding your fingers through his and he squeezes your hand. "Did you just get home?" Mitch nods, not moving at all. You blush when he holds you tighter against him. "Did something happen?" Mitch stays frozen. You let him put his arm out under your head and you use it as a pillow. You feel his forehead against the back of your neck, feeling his hot breath against your nape making you blush more.

"I don't want to talk about it." He said softly. You twist your body so you lay on your back makin him pick up his head so he looks down at you. You give his name a squeeze, seeing bags under his tired and sad looking eyes.

"Are you sure?" You ask him. His eyes connect with yours.

"Can you please, drop it? Talk about this in the morning, I just want to cuddle with you and sleep." He said sleepily. You smile a little and nod. He buries his face in the crook of your neck letting you kiss his head as you rest yours against it. His arms rest limp around your center, tightening suddenly as you hear him whimper softly. You pick your head up, looking at him.

"Mitch?" You ask. He sniffs suddenly.

"I'm f-fine." He stuttered. You feel something wet fall down your neck, and in your mind you know exactly what it is.

"Mitch, you don't need to be strong around me. You know that." You said softly to him. He takes in a shaky breathe.

"(Y/N)." He said shakily as he grips your hand. You look at him, seeing tears on his cheeks.

"Aww Mitch." You said putting an arm around his head as he starts to cry into your neck. You close your eyes, holding Mitch close to you. You kiss his head as he squeezes your hand.

You two stay like that, him crying into your neck as you wait for him to finally be done or okay enough to finally talk. But when he is, he doesn't want to talk. You lick your thumb, rolling it against his tearstained cheeks wiping the tracks away.

"Please?" You ask. Mitch puts his face back into your neck, pecking a kiss on it before he decides to try to fall asleep. You rest your head against his. But than he just answers you.

"My parents basically told me to get the hell out of their lives forever. That includes my siblings." He said quietly. Your eyes look down at him.

"What happened?" You ask. You feel him tense him and than bury his face deeper into your neck, pulling your body against his for the night. You grab the blankets, pulling them up over his shoulder and yanking up your side a little so it at least covers you and not his head. You drape an arm over him and squeeze his hand again before you close your eyes, letting the darkness take you.