| Its Worth the Attack | A Skylox One Shot

Being in charge of a whole Kingdom, thousands of lives seems like a big responsibility. I have been in charge of millions of lives before...but they could all defend themselves...this is just too different. I don't know if I'm ready for something like this. It just seems like too much. I let my hands slide down my legs and I rest my chin on my knees from my spot in the corner of my room. I sigh and rest my head on my knees as my door opens and Ty is standing there. I pick my head up and look at him.

"Are you ready for this?" He asks. I look away from him. He shuts the door and walks over to me and crouches down in front of me. "What's wrong? I know this isn't something you wanted, but you are the--"

"It's not that Ty. I don't mind doing it." I responded.

"Then what is it?" He asks. My eyes connect with his.

"I don't know if I'm ready to do this. I don't think I should. It's too big of a responsibly." I said. I put my hands through my hair and I feel his hands touch mine.

"You can handle it." He said.

"How do you know?" I ask. I feel his hand go under my chin and lifts my head up. That's when I start to panic. I put my hands on the floor behind me as he moves closer to me. "T-Ty. You know how I am with personal space." Ty stops moving towards me and the panic in me starts to settle. "You know my anxiety can't take it." I try to look away from him but his hand turns my head towards him.

"I know." He said. I bite my bottom lip and see his eyes flicker to something making me very nervous and escape isn't an option here since he is blocking my only escape. "But when you bite you lip like that....it kind of turns me on." I feel blush creep up my neck and I freeze in place feeling his hand move from my chin and trace down my jawline and I let him move closer to me. I shiver when I feel his moist breath against my nape and then his lips touch my neck. I bite my bottom lip again and I keep my hands to the ground feeling myself start to tremble. His hand touches my neck and he nibbles on my earlobe and then whispers to me in a calming voice.

"Shhhhh...relax. I'll do everything till you get pass your anxiety of me being against you. Just relax for now, Adam." Ty whispered in my ear making my cheeks turn red. I feel his body brush against mine and I close my eyes feeling his lips kiss my cheek and down my jawline to my neck. His body presses against mine making my breathing pick up. My anxiety isn't making this as enjoyable as it should be, I don't know whether to push him off me or let his warm touch dance across my skin. I feel my arms start to shake and my heart picks up so fast that Ty is almost like nothing. I push Ty off me, taking deep breathes.

"P-Please stop. I..I can't." I said shaky. Ty looks away from me as I put my arms around myself trying to suppress the oncoming anxiety attack that is knocking at my door. "It's t-too much. I-I'm sorry."

"I shouldn't have pushed you like that." Ty said. Ty gets up. "I'm sorry. Do you need anything?"

"W-Water p-please." I said. Ty nods.

"I'll be right back." He said before he leaves.

As time went on, I felt more like myself and my anxiety dwindled back down to normal as Ty comes in with some water. He puts it out for me and something about his hand being that close makes my breathing hitch and he gets the message almost instantly. He sits the water down and moves back away from me. He sits down in the middle of the room. I stare at the water for a full minute before I take it and drink all of it. Ty looks away from me.

"I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to give you an anxiety attack." Ty said. I put the cup down and do my breathing exercises. I set my forehead on my knees and grab my ankles. I close my eyes trying to calm myself. Once I calm down, I pick my head up and look at Ty. I look away.

"I-It was worth it." I said kind of quiet. Ty looks at me with surprise written on his face.

"W-What?" Ty asks.

"D-Do it again." I said. Ty doesn't move, he seems sort of afraid to.

"I don't want to give you another attack." Ty said. I look at Ty and I bite my bottom lip in nervousness and he blushes, that's when I remember. I chew on my bottom lip more, casting innocent glances at him and I see him move closer and closer to me. "Ahhh you sexy f*ck." I look away from him and that's when I feel his presence towering over me. He hesitates to touch me at first, but after a while I feel his fingers graze my cheek. "A-Are you sure about this Sky?" I nod. Ty takes his hand away from me. "Push me if it becomes too much or you want me to stop." I nod.

"C-Can you go s-slow please? It helped keep m-me calm, you went too fast last time." I said. Ty nods. He pushes my knees down and I glue my hands to the floor again as his hands touch me slowly and gently. I close my eyes feeling his hot and moist breath hit my ear and his body brush against mine hitching my breathing and he tenses up a bit. Then he starts marking up my neck with his lips and I roll my head to the side giving him more access. But a moan slips pass my lips when he hits a certain spot on my neck. He stops moving for a second and then he attacks that part of my neck. I clench my fists and bite my bottom lip trying to keep my moans to myself. He nips at my neck making my breathing uneven. He leaves my neck and looks at me.

"You okay?" He asks concerned. I nod.

"Yeah. Keep g-going." I said. He smiles. I feel his hem sneak under the hem of my shirt alarming me and he reassures me. I feel his warm fingers move from my belly, to my back and then chest where he licks one of my nipples making me moan his name all of a sudden. That's when the panic sets in and my anxiety starts to realize what is actually happening and the pleasure Ty is giving me fades away and turns into pure panic and anxiety. "T-Ty." He doesn't respond and I take a few deep breathes before I try again. "T-Ty." I try to pull away but he pulls me back and marks up my body more. I start to tremble and shake. "T-Ty p-please stop."

"You have a nice v-line." Ty said. I push my shirt down and around me. Ty then remembers because he moves back away from me so I have my personal space back as I breath heavily." I-I'm sorry, I got carried away." I smile a little, putting my hands in my hair and gripping it.

'Its worth the anxiety attack." I thought.