"I love you." He mumbled against her lips. "I love you so much."

She grinned, pulling away and staring down at him. Her hair hung around her face in loose, messy waves.

Eva moved her hand down to her belly, right next to Jumin's cheek. "We love you too."

Jumin almost doubled over in pain from the pure beauty Eva radiated. He shook his head with a grin. "I don't think I'll ever get used to that."

Eva touched his face, holding it gingerly. She never could have imagined this would happen, she never would have thought she would be the reason to bring such a warm and genuine smile to his face.

Eventually, the woman turned her attention back to the computer, searching for the cheapest rent available. Jumin sat next to her silently, enjoying her skin against his. He didn't always need to be talking, hell, he did not even need her pleasure to be happy. He just needed her company.

Time passed slowly, just the way they liked it. Jumin turned on the TV and flipped through the channels, paying little mind to the segments about them. He could care less what the media thought, they were biased and they only cared about drama.

But surprisingly, they were not going as far as he expected them too. After the one incident with Eva, they backed off. There were still debates and discussions, but there was also approval.

Of course there were mean comments, and many people who stated their jealously, but for the most part many people were supportive of their relationship when they hadn't even confirmed it.

Jumin's close friends had even emailed and texted him their congratulations. If the people he cared about were happy, that was enough for him.

He flipped to one channel though, and stopped.

"I truly believe they care about each other. Jumin wouldn't go out of his way for just any woman, we've been seeing that for years! Why is everyone freaking out now that he actually has a girlfriend? The media has been harassing him for years to find a wife, but now that he has a potential one, they want to tear her to shreds! Perhaps this is the reason he's been holding back for so long. Jumin knows the life of the spotlight all to well, and I think he didn't want to bring a woman he loves into it."

"I think that may be a reason, but I think the reason why there are so many people who disapprove is because they met through work. He was seeing his secretary, and that's scandalous for many people. Many people probably think he was giving her favors."

The man took a sip of water. "I also want to know why they haven't come public yet. It's been a few days and people are starting to grow anxious."

"That is true. I guess we will just have to wait and see what they decide. After all, it's their relationship and not ours."

Lost in his thoughts, and the broadcast, Jumin was brought back to the sound of Eva's excited gasp

"I think I found the right place!"

He peaked over at the screen, and his mouth dropped at what he saw.

"My love, that place is too small."

She crossed her arms and stuck out her bottom lip. "It is cute, and it's in the perfect location."

Jumin laughed. "But how are you going to live in an upstairs 250 square foot apartment?"