07| The Morning After

Eva woke to the feeling of Jumin's hands running through her hair.

She lifted her head sleepily, blinking a few times to clear her vision. She felt much better than last night.

The contentment was evident in her expression as she closed her eyes again, soothed by the way Jumin touched her so gently.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled, his voice hoarse yet compelling.

The blankets were drowning Eva in comfort. The last thing she wanted to do was get up and start the day. Maybe it was her hangover talking, or maybe it was the security she felt when she was with Jumin. Either would make sense.

Yawning, she snuggled deeper into his chest to hide her flushed cheeks. It still seemed like she was dreaming. "Morning to you as well." Her voice was muffled by the comforter. The bed was so soft she couldn't bring herself to get out from underneath the covers.

Jumin chuckled, slipping his arm around her torso from behind and bringing her whole body closer. "Did you sleep well?" He whispered, enjoying the warmth that radiated off her. He could get used to seeing her face first thing every morning.

"I haven't slept that well in ages." Eva complimented shyly as she shifted to lay on her stomach. "You?"

He turned to face her, propping his head up with his elbow. "I could say the exact same thing." His stormy grey eyes had her transfixed. Was she really in bed with this man?

The woman hesitated for a moment, but closed the gap to leave a grateful kiss on his lips.

Jumin took her gladly, relishing in her attention as she placed her hand behind his ear, itching for him to come closer.

Their lips moved together in perfect circular motions much like the night before, yet this kiss held something more. It was lighthearted and appreciative.

Eva sprawled across his bare chest, feeling the hard muscle that flexed underneath. The woman felt like she was in a fairy tale whenever Jumin coaxed her like this. It always left her wanting more.

But Jumin's eyes glanced over at the clock, leaving one last kiss on her lips. It was already late in the morning. He didn't want the day to slip through his fingers.

"Jumin~" Eva whined dramatically as he started to roll out of bed, their hands brushing together. "Stay with me..."

Jumin kept his hands to himself. He wanted to touch and appreciate her, but he felt like he should wait. Now wasn't the right time, they both still had a lot of adjusting to do.

How did Eva feel about this? Did she like it as much as she really said she did?

Jealously racked at his brain as he thought about her ex boyfriend. The whole reason they were finally able to be together. He constantly thought he might just be a rebound.

Eva wasn't stupid enough to potentially ruin her career for a one night stand... right?

That was the last thing he wanted. Jumin really was trying to build a future with this beautiful woman.

He slipped his shirt over his head, trying his best to clear his thoughts, but he couldn't seem to keep his eyes from lingering at Eva's bare bottom.