17| Approval

Jumin held Eva tightly all night long.

And when she woke, she had the loveliest smile on her face. She leaned over and kissed him, rejuvenating his senses and making him ready for whatever was going to come that day.

He could get used to this type of love.

"Good mooorrnninggg!" She sang softly, stretching her arms out wide, and reaching for her laptop that was resting on the bedside table.

"What are you doing?" He asked, sitting up as well. His back was sore from the position they were in, but he didn't mind.

"I'm going to start looking for a job. I don't want to be sitting around all day for the next 9 months... or after that."

He shifted closer to her and nodded. He really just wanted to touch her,  to make sure she was really there. Eva was a dream, she was something he couldn't get used to.

"You get more and more beautiful every day." He whispered, snaking his arms back around her waist and resting his head on her belly.

"Is it because I'm carrying your baby?" The words sounded to foreign coming from her lips, so unreal. Yes, it had sunken in, but the warm feeling Eva received would probably never fade away.

"More or less." He admitted, chuckling softly. His brown locks were soft against her her skin. She used one hand to run her fingers through them.

At peace, Jumin's attention partly drifted to the computer screen, where he noticed Eva scrolling through a list of apartments available close by. Particularly, ones with apartment space above and a sales place below.

"You really want to open your own business?"

"Yes," Eva admitted sheepishly. She must sound like an idiot to be discussing this with a man who was incredibly successful, and held more power than she could ever dream of having.

"What of?"

"A floral business. My grandmother owned one when I was little, but they weren't able to take care of it anymore. I know times have changed, but I still think a bouquet of flowers can go a long way, and I want to be the person to make them. I believe there are still old-fashioned people out there."

"I think that's a great idea, but you must know how competitive the floral business is."

"I do." She frowned slightly. "I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I don't need your help. I want my business to flourish because of me, not because I took your money."

Jumin chuckled, admiration twinkling in his eyes. "I knew you were going to say that. I love that part about you."

"Oh do you?" She leaned down and nuzzled him. Being with Jumin made Eva feel young again, like how she felt with boys in grade school. Shy and over-sentimental. She was not old, but it was nice to have a break. It felt nice to come home and know someone loved you.

"I would never lie to you." His tone turned serious, yet his expression was still soft. Eva closed the small gap and pressed her lips against his. She felt so safe with him. It felt so right. God, she could do this every day, and would not need anything else.