not alone

Jessabelle's POV :
I woke up again .. in a different room this time , everything was still made out of solid concrete , I felt a huge stinging pain in my head , my body felt limp .

I tried to get up but I only managed to lift myself halfway up , I crouched on the floor leaning against the wall ,Huge tears started rolling down my cheeks and i stayed there crying loudly for a couple of minutes " help..please somebody help " I pleaded with a husky voice ,pain stinging my throat on every letter .

" It's no use " .. said a faint deep female​ voice ..

I shot up with my heart thumping hard against my head. I couldn't see anything seeing as it was pitch black dark " W-who are you !! " I tried as best as I could to raise my voice " please ..please don't hurt me " I cried .

Suddenly that someone switched the lights on ,the room was very different now , there were 2 beds ,a small sink in the corner with a very dirty looking toilet next to it ,I turned behind me to see another huge metal door with a small latch at the bottom .

I looked back around to see a girl approximately around my age sitting on one of the beds , She had a tan skin with orangey hair ,She had a very faint expression and allot of scars on her arms ..
" Don't worry " she said ." I'm not gonna hurt you ,I'm here the same reason as you are ,only I've learned already that begging for help only makes things worse , as some of the scars you're staring at were caused by the animals that are here " ..

I gulped taking all of this in " th..the animals ?? " Was all I managed to ask . " Yes , you've been caught by them haven't u ?? I wouldn't call those humans .. the boss is called Larry , he threw you into this room . You're lucky to be alive girly "

I started crying again " why are we here !!! What are they gonna do to us " I sobbed.

" Shhhh " she stood up .. she seemed very skinny and her dirty clothes looked like huge bags on her . " The reason why ?? There's no answer to that , monsters don't have a reason behind their actions ,And as for what they're gonna do depends on your behavior , I'm Sophie and to be honest what happens here isn't far away from what I used to experience in my usual life .. as that's how the rest of the scars happened " She nodded at me .

" I don't wanna die alone in this horrible place ,not like this " I whispered ..

" You're not alone " .