locked up

Jessabelle's POV :
I opened my eyes slowly feeling dizzy , I couldn't see properly .. everything just seemed blurry .my body ached as I was laying on a cold hard floor , I opened my eyes wider to try to get a clear vision of what was going on .. my eyes started focusing and I finally came back to senses realizing I was inside a room that looked like a basement ..

I was trapped between 4 walls and there was no window or any opening of some sort. the only source of light was a small light bub hanging from the ceiling and I could barely make out that there was a huge metal door facing me .

I started screaming for help even tho my throat already hurt ... I couldn't believe it ! I was kidnapped .. I prayed this was all just some prank.

I reached into my pocket to find my phone but it wasn't there !! All of my pockets have been emptied !! I started panicking tremendously now and I shot up despite the numbness of my whole body and started banging at the door " Hello ???!!! Is there anybody here ??!! " I started crying as I couldn't believe how bad this night turned out to be .

I banged relentlessly at the door " get me the fuck out of here " !! But there was no budge at all ,I turned around looking for any possible gap in the wall or floorboard , but everything was made out of solid concrete.K had no chance of making some sort of escape hole ..
At this moment I just wanted to die .. things couldn't get any worse.
I started screaming again banging against the metal door with my fists , my knuckles started bleeding at this point , I put my ear against the door trying to see if could hear anything ... But it was just completely silent ..

I let my body fall on the ground and I just lay there with tears rolling down my face .