unpleasant encounter

Jessabelle fell asleep for a couple of hours since she was super tired from the horrible events she experienced that night .

Upon waking up she wiped her face and looked helplessly around .
Suddenly she heard loud footsteps getting nearer towards the door . she shot to the other side of the room sitting down in the corner full of fear .. she heard keys rustling and several locks opening ." Is this it ? Is this how I'm gonna die "

jessabelle thought to herself ," Nah not until I punch those betraying assholes in the face " she got up and stood next the door , as the last lock unlocked the door Opened slowly and she heard footsteps entering the room. " little girl ,where are youu ? " said a man with slow creepy melodic tone .

Jessabelle thought fast and as he entered the room she jumped on his back strangling him from behind and scratching his face even though he was wearing a mask , the man yelled and produced a shock pin from his pocket and shocked her neck . Hitting her with his elbow .
She screamed and fell to the ground " feisty little girl you are " he laughed .
She recognized his voice from last time . She stood up and glared at him " you're not gonna get me!! " She screamed and shot towards him ,he only laughed again and grabbed her arms turning her around and throwing her face down to the ground and getting on top of her .
She tried to get away screaming but he was very heavy and the way he held her arms behind her back was very painful since he was twisting them. " Let me GO "!!she kept screaming trying to move her body despite the weight and pain ,

he bend down whispering to her ear "I'm gonna have allot of fun with you sweetheart " licking her cheek, she turned her face and spat right on his .
"Right" he said and took out a rope and tying her hands then held her neck down while producing a roll of duck tape and sealing her lips despite her trying endlessly to move her head away .

She continued screaming but it was muffled away now with the tape on her lips " that'll teach you " he said , he grabbed her hair and pulled her up vigorously locking her between his arms.
She tried to kick him but it didn't seem to phase him at all . " It's no use little bitch , it's better to give up " . " Never " she thought .

He took her from her hair and slammed her face against the wall until she fell unconscious .
Thank​ you so much if you've come this far ,I truly appreciate it