Enemy Love (Chap. 1)

{Author's Note: This is a new stoy that Kailey (tedders) and I are working on together, hope you like it

-Katie}

Chapter 1

Isis

I was laying in bed, staring out my window up at the moon, my hand subconsciously playing with the chain around my neck. I slopped the ring that was connected to it onto my finger. Just then I heard Ileana scream. Jumping up, my hand pulled at the chain around my neck. "Ow...shoot!" I complained while rubbing at my neck.

I got up out of bed and hurried into her room, bursting through the door. I saw her

sitting up in her bed with tears streaming down her cheeks. As she looked up at me I saw her bright golden blue eyes were in pain. Lots of pain.

I went over and sat on her bed, pulling her into my arms and rubbing her back gently. "Shh, it's okay, it was only a dream," I whispered to her in a calm voice, pushing her dark black hair out of her face. I fully knew that it wasn't just a dream.

"I-I saw it! I-I saw it a-again," She sobbed into my shoulder, her voice cracking.

"Shorty, it's okay. Just don't think about it," I muttered, knowing that that task was impossible. "I'll be right back, just lay down, alright?" I told her while slipping the chain off from around my neck, putting it into her hands.

I got up off her bed, walking out the door and into the kitchen. I went to the refrigerator, shuffling around until I found what i was looking for. I pulled it out, looking at the label and reading it off. "'Mix with anything chocolaty, dreamless sleep within five minutes. "Perfect," I muttered while grabbing a slim fast and pouring the liquid into it.

As I closed the fridge, i put the cover back on, shaking it well. Continuing to shake it, I walked back up the stairs to Ileana's room. I went over to her bedside, handing her the bottle. "Here, drink this."

She just whipped at her eyes, taking it from me and drinking it fast. "Thank you," she whispered while playing with the ring. She gave me a look, then rolled over onto her side, laying down with her back facing me.

I just shook my head, leaving her room and closing the door. Walking back down the stairs I headed straight out the front door. I sighed, running my hand through my black, blue and red hair. This is all my fault. The thought ran through my mind as i slammed my hand into the wall of the house.

I pushed away from the house, ignoring my now broken wrist. Crouching down, I shifted into my wolf form. I let out a pained howl, running towards the forest as fast as my legs would take me, while ignoring the pain in my right paw.

It felt like only minutes before I finally slowed down and stopped, but I knew better then that. I had probably been running for a good hour or so. I heard a noise behind me, and while turning I growled, baring my teeth. A white wolf walked out of the bushes, his ears and tail down, but his eyes showing laughter.

"Calm down, Izzy," he said to me, his ears going up and his tail wagging slightly.

I snarled, turning sharply away from him. "Josh, I am not in the mood," Growling at him, I walked over to the stream that I stopped at, bowing my head down and drinking from it, keeping the pressure off my hurt paw.

He came up beside me, rubbing his muzzle against my neck. "You're hurt," he whined.

"I'm fine, it'll heal soon," I said while sitting, curling my tail around my paws. "Why are you here?"

He shook his massive head, pawing at the water. "Not if you keep running the way you were. I could barely keep up with you, girl. As for why I'm here, I heard your howl," he stated calmly.