Fix You (Chapter 22)

Zayn and Perrie are getting married in four days. Niall, Harry, Lexie, Emily, Kyle (Em's fiancé) Melissa, Tyler(Mel's bf) and I flew to London today since the wedding is going to be in London. From the airport we went straight to the hotel the wedding was going to be at. When we walked through the door and Perrie saw us she squealed with excitement. "I'm happy you guys are finally here!!" she cheered as she came over to hug us. She and Zayn both looked so happy.

ZAYN & PERRIE'S WEDDING DAY

"Oh Perrie you look gorgeous!" I said when I walked into her room. "Thank you, Ness." she said smiling. After a few minutes of talking and laughing it was time for the wedding to start. Perrie asked me to be a bridesmaid an of course I accepted. She wants Niall and I to walk down the aisle together and I thank her for that.

"Have I mentioned how beautiful you look?" Niall said as we were waking down the aisle. "Only about like 5 times." I said smiling. "Well, I'll never get tired of saying it." he said and gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

The ceremony was beautiful. Zayn and Perrie's vows were so perfect. You can tell how much they love each other by the way they look at each other.

"Promise me you'll dance with me one song." I said to Niall when he asked me of he could go talk to some old friends. "Of course." he said and kissed me. The whole party Niall and I have barely had a chance to spend time together. He spend most of the time talking to old friends he hasn't seen for a while. I know this may sound silly but all I wanted to do was dance with him all night. I was sitting on a bench alone a little distance away from the party when I looked at the time and it was 11:30 p.m.

"I believe I owe someone a dance..." I heard someone say from a distance. The shadow walked closer and it was Niall. "I though you'd forgotten." I said getting up. "How could I forget." he said extending his hand towards me. I took it and he guided me towards the dance floor and I saw him motion something to the DJ and he started playing "Fix You" by Coldplay. "I dedicate this song to you, just like I promised one day that I would be the one you fix you an help you believe in love again" he said an kissed me. "And you did." I said with tears in my eyes. "I love you." he said "I love you too." i said and kissed again. This moment was perfect as I felt his embrace. I never wanted it to end.

A/N: SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN