First Holiday Together (Chapter 21)

Niall asked me to come spend the holidays with him and his family. He wants me to meet his family. Lexie is spending the holidays with Harry and his family. Melissa is going to spend Christmas with her family and her boyfriend. Emily is going back home with her family.

In 2015 we are gonna have our very first headlines arena tour in the US and maybe later make it worldwide. I still can't believe this is happening. The only downside is that I'll be spending even less time with Niall since he will also be touring again but I know we can work it out.

"Ness, wake up we're here." I could here Niall's voice faintly. I opened my eyes and he said "Welcome to Ireland." with a huge smile on his face and I smiled back and gave him a kiss. I was so nervous about meeting his parents and I really don't know why.

"Mom!" Niall yelled holding on right to my hand walking towards someone. "Niall! Hey." his mom said and reached to hug him. "Dad! hey, I've missed you." Niall said now hugging his dad. "Oh, yeah this is Vanessa." he said motioning me towards them. "It's so nice to meet you." I said reaching my hand out but his mom hugged me instead. "The pleasure is mine." she said as she was hugging me. "Niall has told is a lot about you......good things." his dad said as he reached to hug me as well. "C'mon let's go home now! Theo is dying to see his uncle." Maura said and we started walking towards the exit. "Niall told me you wanted to stay at a hotel but I think that's nonsense you are staying with us....I already got the guest room ready." she added the last thing before I tried to object. "I just don't want to bother you." I said a little shy. "You won't be bothering us at all." she continued and I finally agreed to stay at their home.

"I can't believe you got him to fall asleep." Denise said as I was holding Theo in my arms and he was asleep. It was like midnight on Christmas Eve and I was holding him in my arms and next thing I knew he was asleep. "It usually takes a whole lot of steps to get him to sleep." Greg continued. "I guess I have good arms for sleeping babies." I simply replied. "Yeah, I guess so....Um do you want me to take him from you?" Denise said. "No, that's fine I like holding him." I said without thinking about it. "Okay, then." she said and smiled. "I hope one day it'll be our baby your holding in your arms." Niall suddenly whispered in my ear and I could suddenly imagine us having a family together. "Someday..... I might." I said and kissed him.

"2015 will begin in 1 minute." Niall said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Can we stay here just you and me when the year starts?" I asked hesitantly, we were standing on the back porch. "Of Course." he said and I could here the people counting down in the background.

5...

4...

3...

2....

1....

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone cheered

Niall gave me a very passionate kiss at that moment. "I love you." he said as he was looking deeply into my eyes. "I love you too." I said and kissed him again.