The Ex-Girlfriend (Chapter 16)

The next morning I woke up with my head on Niall's chest. I looked up to see if he was awake and he was. "Good Morning beautiful." he said with a beautiful smile. "Morning." I said and leaned in to kiss him. "How long have you been awake." I asked him. "Not that long." he said. We suddenly heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said sitting up. "Hey, Ness we have to go to an interview in like an hour." she said coming into the room. "Yeah, I'll be down in a sec." I said getting up from the bed.

Niall and Harry decided to stay at the house. They said that they were still pretty tired from the tour. We went to record the interview and afterwards we met a few fans outside and took pictures with them.

I opened the door and saw Niall and some girl kissing. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was the same girl from South America. "What the hell is this!" I managed to yell out. Niall pulled her away from him and turned to look at me. "Vanessa! Wait! I can explain!" He yelled but I ran out of the house and drove away.

Niall P.O.V.

Vanessa and the girls left to the interview but Harry and I stayed because we were still super tired. Harry went upstairs to sleep but I stayed in the living room watching a movie.

I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. I had no idea who it could be. I went over to open the door. "Victoria?" I said surprised. Victoria is my ex-girlfriend, we dated for like 4 months but never shared out relationship with the world. We just kept it a secret. I broke up with her because I didn't love her and it just didn't seem right but she won't leave me alone, especially since she found out about Vanessa.

"Hello, Niall, did you miss me?." she said. "What are you doing here?" I asked not sounding happy to see her at all. "I really missed you and I wanted to see you." she said trying to hug me but I pushed her away from me. "C'mon Niall, you know you missed me too." she said still trying to hug me. "Why can't you just understand that I don't love you! I never have and I never will!" I said getting very angry. "You know that's not true! You love me as much as I do!" she yelled back. "I love Vanessa!" I said and out of nowhere she kissed me.

"What the hell is this?!" I heard someone say. I pushed Victoria away from me and turned to the person speaking and it was Vanessa. "Vanessa! Wait! I can explain!" I yelled at her but she just ran out of the house. I tried to go after her but the girls stopped me. "Wait! Please let me go explain!" I yelled at them. "Look you have to understand she kissed me!" I said trying to explain. "Don't lie to them Niall! Tell them the truth! Tell them you've been cheating on her with me this whole time!" Victoria yelled from behind me. "Shut up Victoria! You think you'll be able to get away with this but you won't! I don't love you! Why can't you just get that drilled inside you little head?!" I yelled at her turning to face her. "What's all this screaming?" Harry said coming down the stairs. "Victoria?! What the hell are you doing here?!" he said sounding just as irritated as me. None of the boys ever liked her. Honestly I don't know why I ever even dated her. "I came to take back what is mine." she replied back to him. "I was never truly yours." I snapped back at her. I grabbed her by the arm and took her outside forcing her to leave. I went back inside he house. "Look, let Harry explain everything. I need to go talk to Vanessa." I said to the girls. The finally nodded yes so I got in the car and went to look for Vanessa.

Normal P.O.V.

I started driving the car not knowing was going at first. I realized where I was going when I got there. The place were Jake and I had our anniversary dinner. It was like and hour from L.A. I've been driving for an hour. I got out of the car and went to the place where we had our date. I stood there looking up at the sky. "Maybe I should have let Niall explain. I just couldn't have been so wrong about him. Right?" I started talking to myself or was I talking to Jake? "I just...I don't know what to think." I continued. "Give me a sign Jake, please help me." I said with my voice cracking and tears streaming downy face. "Vanessa!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around and it was Niall. How did he know I would be here? Is this my sign? "Niall-" I started to say but he interrupted me. "Ness! Please let me talk." he said. "Ok." I said. "Victoria is my ex-girlfriend. We broke up about a month before you and I met. We had only gone out for like 4 months but we never went public. I broke up with her because I knew that I didn't love her. She wouldn't understand and it's like she obsessed with me. Especially since you and I started dating. She won't leave me alone and she follows me everywhere." He was going to continue but I interrupted him "So you lied to me, you said she was your friend?!" I said. "Yes....but I just didn't want to worry you and it's not something you talk about on the phone! Look, Vanessa please you have to believe me! she kissed me! I would never cheat on you!" he said with tears in his eyes and I could see the sincerity in them as well. "I believe you but promise me you'll never lie to me again." I said. "Yes..I promise no more lies between us." he said holding my hands and then he hugged me. "I'm so sorry." he said and I could tell that he was crying. "No..please don't cry." I said looking up at him. "I just wish there was a way to get her out of my life for good." he said. "We will find a way... and remember as long as there is trust between us nothing can keep us apart." I said reassuring him. "You're right. I love you." he said and kissed me. "I love you too." I said when we stopped kissing. "C'mon lets go home." he said. "Yeah....um I'll meet you there." I said letting go of his hand slowly. I stood there and looked up at the sky again "Thank you." I said and left.