The Stuggle of Fame (Chapter 17)

The paparazzi caught pictures of Victoria at my house. They caught pictures and videos of me leaving the house crying and Niall forcing Victoria out of the house. It's been a week and that's still all they talk about and the paparazzi following us around has gotten worse. Niall goes back on your in a week and I afraid of what we'll happen. Not because I don't trust Niall but because I know that she will look for him and they will be seen together and it will be everywhere and everyone will think he's a dirty cheater and that's not fair.

"Ness, I know how hard this has been for you and I'm truly sorry you have to go through this." Niall said as we were having dinner at a restaurant. He said this because everyone around us was taking about us and we knew why. "It's ok Niall...really." I said trying to convince him. "I knew what I was getting myself into when I started dating you." I continued saying holding his hand. "I know but this is just far to much." he said looking really upset. "Hey, C'mom cheer up. I hate seeing you like this." I said scooting closer to him on the booth. "Ok. how about we get away for the rest if this week. My parents have a private beach house we can go to. Just you and me alone for the whole week." I said turning his head to face me. "Ok." finally said. "Yay!" I said and kissed him. "C'mon lets get out of here." he said getting up and holding his hand out. I took it and we walked out ignoring everyone and everything.

The whole week we just chilled in the beach house. It was all so amazing just the two of us. No stupid paparazzi all over the place.

"Hey Niall can I ask you something?" I said as we were laying on the couch. "Of course." he said. "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" I asked nervous to here the answer. "To be completely and totally honest in ten years I see myself married you with however many kids we would have at that point." he said giving me that beautiful smile that I love. He gave me the exact answer I wanted to here. "So you want kids?" I asked just to make sure. "Yes! Yes I do. Being a husband and father is my biggest dream." he said and leaned in to kiss me. "Now why do you want to know this?" he asked when we stopped kissing. "I just wanted to make sure we wanted the same things in life and we do." I said kissing him again. "Good." he said and I went back to lay my head on his chest.

The next day we decided to go eat lunch somewhere else but we regretted that decision very soon. The paparazzi somehow found us and were surrounding my parent's beach house. "How did they find us?" I said as I was holding on really tight to Niall. "I have no idea." he said and I knew he was upset. "C'mon babe don't let them ruin our happiness." I said trying to cheer him up. "You're right......as always." he said and we walked out the front door. It was a really hard task trying to get in the car and driving the car away but we managed. We went to have lunch an ignore the world because we were happy and nothing else mattered to us.