Dreams Coming True (Chapter 8)

This whole week Niall and the rest of One Direction have been helping us for the final. They have really been a lot of help, they've been giving us great tips. They even helped us pick what songs to sing for the final and they are actually singing a song with us. I never thought I'd be singing with One Direction....I never thought I'd be on the final of the XFactor. Niall has been very kind with me we've been talking a lot and he's such a great guy. Lexie tells me I should go out with him but I just don't feel ready to do that....but maybe just maybe someday I will be.

The moment is finally here...we are standing in the middle of the stage. Zac Fields that other final contestant standing on one side and we're standing on the other. Mario is ready to open the envelope. Everyone is quite we are all holding hands. Mario opens the envelope pulls the card out stares at it for what seem like an eternity until he finally calls out the winner "The Winner of The XFactor 2013 is.......MIXED MELODY!" he said. I can't believe it we all hugged and cheer with joy. We won! We actually won! This just can't be real... As I stand there for a moment I think of Jake and how big his smile would b right now and I know one thing for sure.....wherever he may be at this moment he's giving me the biggest smile ever.

When we were backstage I saw Mike and I ran to hug him. "I'm so proud of you." he said as he was hugging me. "Thank you." I said. "I want you to meet someone." he said motioning a girl to come towards him. "This is Ashley, my girlfriend." He said smiling and pulling her closer to him. "Hey, its so nice to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you." I said extending my hand out. "The pleasure is mine." she said shaking my hand.

After the show we all went to Demi's house to celebrate. We danced and talked all night long. "Hey, you wanna go outside?" Niall asked as we were sitting on the couch in Demi's living room. "Yeah, sure." I said getting up and Lexie gave me a smile when she saw me with Niall. "Can I ask you a question?" Niall said when we were outside. "Sure." I said. "Who is your favorite member form One Direction?" he said smiling. "What?" I said. "C'mon, tell me with all honesty I won't get upset if its not me." he said with such a cute smile and made me laugh. "Well, with all honesty, it's Zayn." I said gave him a little smirk and he put his hand on his chest pretending to be offended and I started laughing. "Im kidding, I've actually always liked the Irish one but I can never put together why." I said and I could feel that I was blushing. "Oh, wait I do know why. I like him because I think he's kind, caring, funny, he has these beautiful blue eyes that make a girl go crazy and such a beautiful angelic voice, yep that's it that's why I'm a Niall girl." I said and I could see him blushing. "Well, that's good to know." he said still smiling and we starred into each other's eye again.

The next few days were filled with interviews and meetings. Niall and I hung out a couple of times and talked but I never told him about Jake. After a few days Niall and the rest of the boys went back home for Christmas. We spent Christmas at our new house that we bought for the four of us and our families spent Christmas with us as well. Soon after New Years came and it was a new year.....this year different than others. We started working on writing songs and picking songs for our album. 2014 could be the year I've been waiting for a while now. It could be the year I give love a second chance. It could be the year I can't finally move on with my life. I really hope it is.