My Perfect Little Angle (Chapter 45)

Where am I? What is this place? It can't be? How did I get here? How is he here? "Jake?" I said in shock. "Is it really you?" I said walking closer to him, without thinking I ran to hug him. "What is this place? Why am I here?" I said not wanting to hear the answer. "You can't stay here, you have to go back." he said softly. "Got back where." I said still confused. "Back to your husband and your daughter." And then I remembered everything, going into labor, the car crash, the c-section, Niall crying as I started to slowly slip away. "Jake, am I dead?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "Yes, but you still have a chance to go back." he said. "How?" I asked crying. "Focus on them, focus on your family, oh Ness I'm so happy that you found Niall he's a good guy and your daughter she's beautiful, she has his eyes but she looks just like you." he said smiling. "My daughter, is she ok?" I asked remembering what happened. "She fine Vanessa and she needs you, Niall needs you." he said. "I thought I would never fall in love again after I lost you." I said looking down. "Oh, Ness your destiny was always to be with Niall. He's the one that was meant for you." he said lifting my chin up. "Now hurry up and go back to him before its too late, go back to him and get that happily ever after you've always wanted." he said and I hugged him. "I will always love you." I whispered softly into his ear. "I know, I will always love you too." he said and let go of me and he started to slowly fade away. At this moment I finally felt like I had really let him go. After all this time today I finally feel like I really moved on and today I know that Niall is the love of my life. I couldn't leave him and my daughter, they need me.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Niall sitting the chair beside me and I felt him holding my hand. "Niall?" I said struggling to speak and he looked up at me. "Hey, you're finally awake." he said softly. At first I didn't really remember what happened but then it all hit me. I remembered going into labor, the car crash and.... and my daughter not crying when she was born. "Elizabeth.." I started to say but he cut me me off. "She is perfectly healthy, Ness we have nothing to worry about." he said smiling and I could feel that I was crying and he hugged me. My daughter was ok, she was ok. "Where is she? Can I see her." I asked with my chin resting in his shoulder. "The nurse took her about and hour ago to bathe her but she said she was going to bring her back." he said as he pulled back and smiled. "Oh, Ness she's so beautiful......she looks just like you." he continued saying smiling. "Really?" I said. "Yes, she has my eyes and nose but everything else is yours" he said proudly and kissed my hand. "I love you so much." he said and kissed me. "I love you too." i said with our lips still close and then we hugged again. We had been hugging for a while when I heard the door open and saw the nurse walk in with my baby in her arms. I pulled back and Niall turned to face in her direction. "Looks, like mommy finally woke up." She said looking down at my daughter and them smiled at me and started walking towards me. "Here you go." she said handing my daughter to me.

The moment she was in my arms nothing else mattered. She was all that mattered. I just starred into her eyes and it was like love at sight and she starred back into my with her beautiful blue eyes just like her father's. Niall was right she was so beautiful, she was my perfect little angle. I can even begin to describe my feelings at this moment. It was like a mixture of happiness, joy, relief and most of all love. I never knew it was possible to love such a small little person this much. To think I almost have up my happiness with Niall because I thought I couldn't have kids and now I'm happier than I've ever been in my entire life. "I don't know what I would have done if I lost you." I said softly and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I had been so taken over by her that I didn't realize Niall was quietly trying to hold back his tears, but failed. "Niall? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I said looking into his eyes. "It's just that for a moment I almost lost you both...and I just... I don't know what I would have done if I did.." he said still trying not to cry. I grabbed his hand with my free hand and squeezed it tight. "Hey, it's ok to cry and let it all out.." I said and he finally let it all go. I hate seeing him cry but I know for a fact that its better to cry than hold it all inside. "Everything is going to be fine now, nothing else matters anymore. What matters is that we're all ok now and we are together." I said whipping the tears from his eyes and he took my hand and kissed it. "I love you so much." he said and stood up to kiss me. "I love you too, Ellie." he said and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "We love you too." I said and kissed him again. "Can I tell you something crazy?" I said suddenly and he looked and me confused and nodded his head, yes. "I don't really remember clearly buy I remember seeing Jake and I remember feeling like I finally let go of him one hundred percent and I realized that he was my first love but I was always meant to be with you. You are the love of my life. You are my soulmate." I said looking into his beautiful eyes. "I don't think that was crazy at all." he said smiling. "I will always thank God for bringing you into my life." He said. "Its just weird that I used to think Jake would be the only man I ever love but now I feel like even if he wouldn't have died I still would have ended up with you." I said and I saw him looking at me the way he did the first time I told him that I loved him. "I know that I will always love Jake but there's a deference between loving someone and being in love with them." I continue saying and he kissed me again before I couldn't even process another thought. "I don't even know what to say after that." He said and I couldn't help but laugh. "How do you think I felt when you gave me your whole speech over how much you loved me." I said and he laughed.

"She was born on your birthday, you know?" Niall said suddenly after a few moment of silence. "She was?" I asked not even knowing what day it was. "Yeah we got here at like 12:30 and by 1:15 on June 20th she was born, therefore your birthday." he said smiling. "Well, she's the best birthday present ever." I said and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Thank you." I said looking at Niall. "For what?" He said. "For being that best husband ever and for giving me my perfect angle because without you she wouldn't be here." I said smiling. "Well in that case, thank you." He said "Thank you for coming into my life and giving me a reason to live." he said and kissed me. "I guess we complete each other." I said and he agreed.

A/N: I'M GOING TO DO ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS AND THEN THE EPILOGUE. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED MY STORY. I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT. THANK YOU FOR READING IT.