"Here, it came with this paper attached to it. I haven't read it yet." 

I take the paper from Chris and read it. Tobias stands over me to read it too. I skim though the words until something catches my eye. 

"It says it's a type of healing serum. Able to heal when put on direct contact." 

"Well that should come into good use then in case something happens." Says Tobias. 

I continue reading and stop at the bottom of the page. I scowl at the last sentence that says "Made by the Erudite.” Jennine must of had great power, power that was unknown to me if her serums made it this far. When Chris isn’t looking I fold the piece of paper and put it in my pocket along with the gun Chris gave me. 

“Everyone take a serum.” Says Christina. Tobias hands me the green serum. 

“I already have one.” I say looking down at the serum in his hand. 

“No, just take two. You never know.” I don’t look up at him, I just take the serum from his hands and we make it up to the tracks where a train horn sounds in the distance. 

Minutes later, the train comes into view and we start running to get on. Christina is the first to get on followed by Jessica and Chris with Christina helping them in. Gunner has no problem getting on and seems to know whats going on as he follows Christina. The train moves too fast for me to jump on. Tobias gets on and then it’s just me, struggling. 

“Tobias!” Both Tobias and Christina hold out their hands to help me. I reach Christina’s hand and then Tobias’. Though they falter a little helping me get on the train, I’m able to make it in. 

“God Stiff, aren’t you getting heavy.” Christina says smirking. I roll my eyes at her as I continue to catch my breath. 

“With the train moving this fast,” explains Tobias, “we should make it to Chicago by tomorrow night. Which is perfect because the darkness will be our ally and we will waste no time getting to where we need to be.”

“I hope you all have a plan or something for when we arrive there. There’ll be no time then to discuss it later on.” Says Jessica taking a seat on the floor.

“I’ll think of something tonight and we can talk about it in the morning.” Says Tobias. I walk to the corner of the train and sit with my head and back against the wall as they continue discussing the situation. I try to listen but it’s like my ears don’t want to listen because my head is in too much pain. 

“You okay Tris?” Asks Jessica from behind. 

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine. I’m listening.” I don’t open my eyes up to see her but give a slight nod. They continue talking for most of the day about stuff thats not even related to the situation we’re about to encounter. But everyone takes there own train car for the night and Christina stays with Gunner. It’s like the dog has become attached to her now which I think would be best for her. She needs the company after all. I hear footsteps come towards me and assume it’s Tobias. 

“Hey. You don’t look to good. You feeling alright?” He asks me. I open my eyes a little and see him sitting down next to me. 

“No not really, but thanks for asking.” I say annoyed. 

“No need to be rude Tris, I’m just truing to help.” 

“Sorry, I’m just not feeling to well. My heads been bothering me all day and I thought closing my eyes for a little bit would help but apparently not.” 

“How’s your side been doing?” 

“Oh, the cut? Yeah it’s fine. I don’t notice it as much anymore like I did yesterday. It’s just my head."