12

IF BTS CONFESSED TO YOU

you: normal
the boys: italicised

  JIN

"Flowers are red, violets are blue. If I were you, I'd definitely date myself too."

"Jin, are you okay?"

"A-OKAY, just like your skin, guuurl it's so so smooth, seems like girlfriend material to me."

"Obviously not as smooth as you.”

YOONGI

"I'm not really a person of feelings. And yes, okay, I may seem completely void of all feelings like a zombie-"

"You're a cute looking zombie though."

"Ey, thanks....eh, darn it woman let me speak-"

[ you raised your hands, grinning ]

"Like I said, completely void. But you make me feel..... different, my heart feels like it's gonna burst and my chest gets tight and I get choked up when I'm around you."

"I don't know I don't think I'm supposed to feel this way but I really can't do a freaking thing about it. It is what it is."

"Are you saying you like me?"

"You're alright."

"Well then I like you too."

NAMJOON

“You know, there's always a ying to the yang right? And how there's always a right to your left and an up to your down?”

“What're you impl-”

“You know right?”

“Yeah.”

[ namjoon tilted his head as he stared intently at your slightly off expression ]

I'm sorry baby, that was rude.”

“It's uh, ok.”

“Anyways you know how we yearn for that significant other sometimes?”

“All too well.”

“Well, I feel that yearning every damn time and every single day. I feel the need to be embraced by the warmth of someone. I feel the need to share all my feelings with someone. I feel the need to just pour out everything that I am and all that I stand for to someone. I need that someone. And that someone is you.”

[ pause ]

“Oh, I know I break stuff a lot, but I promise you, I won't break your heart. You're too precious to me baby.”

HOSEOK

“So I like you a lot and by a lot I mean like a lot. You're just so beautiful and unique in your own way, in the bestest way possible. I know that's not a word but it is now yo, I just officialised it. Officialised is a word right?”

“I believe so.”

“Right, anyways, I just love how you appreciate me for me, for all that I am and all that I stand up for. Thank you for that, really, it's hard to find people like you nowadays. I just really appreciate you appreciating me y'know?”

[ speechless ]

“And I haven't felt appreciated in a long time.”

[ your heart ached ]

So thank you, and um, yeah, I'm really really into you, just in case I didn't make it THAT obvious,” he laughs.

JIMIN

“Um, girl,” he begins, “you so fine, i almost thought you were a sharpie.”

“Jimin are you okay?”

“Are you Starbucks?”

“No but-”

“Cus' I wanna buck you until you see stars baby girl.”

“Jimin.”

“Right I'm so sorry, this is so embarassing let me press the restart button,” he shakes his head. Clearly he's been hanging around with a certain weird someone a lot.

“Boop,” he says, tapping your nose.

“Soooo I think you're beautiful inside out and you make me nervous everytime you look at me in the eye OH MH GOSH YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!” he rushes in one breath.

[ jimin covers his face with his hands, peeking through the small spaces, laughing ]

“You,” he giggles again, “you make me so nervous it's funny because it's like someone is pinching my cheeks and i can't stop smiling. I feel like I'm a tomato when you're around me.”

“I do notice you blushing.”

“You do??”

“Yeah, it's the cutest, you're like a lil' mochi that I just wanna eat. And just so you know, I like you too Jimin. You make me so nervous too, every single time you look at me.” 

TAEHYUNG

“So cute.”

“Such cuteness.”

“Gaaaaaah, so cute.”

“Tae, did you say something?” 

“Hmm, oh no, I didn't say anything.” 

“Oh, okay.”

“Can we cuddle? I just wanna plant kisses all over you.”

“Okay, I definitely heard that.”

“Heh,” he supports his chin with his palms as he rested upon the table, leaning closer to you. He tilts his head sideways, giving you the puppy dog gaze. “So I like you.”

“I really do you know,” he said, seriously this time, posture straight and shoulders back, eyes focused on you and you only.

JUNGKOOK

“Can we talk?”

“We're talking,” you joked.

“It's about me, and you?” he sounded unsure and embarassed, chucking nervously.

“Emm, okay,” you answered, anxious.

“Alright, it's probably not gonna make sense so I'm gonna do it to you real quick. Promise.”

“Dude, chill, it's all cool,” you laughed as he eyed you. “Put me outta my misery here!”

“Okay so I know I'm not the most mature person out there and I may still be 'the kid' in your eyes, and you may not like me the way I like you but what I feel for you is real, very real, it's as real as you and it's as real as me and it's as real as us.”

“And I want us to exist.”

“I want us to exist too - badly,” you replied.