☼Two

Jimin woke up bright and early this morning. He knew Jungkook was desperate to get home and Jimin was just as desperate to get him home. He missed the happy company and the warm cuddles at night.

He got himself ready quickly before Sungmin woke up. Once he was finished washing up and getting fixed up, he stepped into Sungmin's room quietly. He placed his hand on top of Sungmin's head before leaning over and kissing his forehead. "Wake up, baby. We get to go see daddy."

Sungmin woke up due to the presence of a louder noise. With cute little noises escaping his small mouth as he yawned and stretched, he was soon awake. Jimin smiled softly while carefully picking him up, resting him on his hip. Sungmin's head rested on Jimin's shoulder as he walked to the little boy's dresser to get him dressed for the day.

"Sungmin, don't fall back asleep yet. Can you stay awake for me, buddy?" Sungmin let out a cute, high pitched whine while rubbing his eyes with his tiny fist. Jimin giggled at his adorable morning appearance and cute gestures before grabbing an outfit for him.

He quickly changed Sungmin and picked him up, carrying him to the kitchen to get him a bottle.

Time Skip

Jimin stepped into Jungkook's hospital room happily. A nurse was already in the room doing some checkups on Jungkook and running tests.

Jungkook's eyes lit up once he noticed Jimin and Sungmin's presence. Jimin sat down on one of the two visitor chairs while the nurse finished up and left the room. Sungmin wiggled around in Jimin's arms, mad about being woken up yet again.

Jungkook smiled at Jimin as he made an attempt to quiet the whining and squirming boy. "Can I hold him?" Jungkook has been waiting to hold his little boy again for a while now. "He's your son as well. Obviously you can." Jimin stood up, carefully placing the baby in Jungkook's arms.

"Ah, he already seems bigger and it's only been a week since I last saw him." Jungkook pouted. Sungmin's little mouth was parted slightly, small breaths escaping him as he slept in his father's comforting arms. Jimin smiled at the two and placed a loving kiss on Jungkook's cheek. "I've missed you so much. A week was too long for me." Jimin whined.

"I missed you, too." Jungkook smiled weakly. He was, no doubt, still in pain and holding a baby probably wasn't the best thing to be doing right now. Jimin noticed his pained expression and carefully but quickly took Sungmin back from Jungkook's arms. "I feel so bad for him. He hasn't been able to get some rest because I keep moving him around."

Jimin cuddled Sungmin close to his chest to access his face better, placing little pecks around his face while shooshing him. Jungkook laid back down in his bed to let his injured back rest a little more before he had to get up and walk out of the hospital. He was sure that that was going to be one hell of a task.

Jimin sat down to rock Sungmin back to sleep once the doctor entered the room. Jungkook and the doctor talked for a while, the doctor setting Jungkook up to take a few medications for a while. Jimin was giving all his attention to the baby who didn't seem to want to stop whining and fussing.

Soon enough, the doctor was holding the door open for Jungkook, making it easier on Jungkook's injured body as he exited the room. Jimin followed closely behind in fear of Jungkook maybe stumbling and hurting himself more.

What can he say? He's a protective husband.
_

Jimin was, of course, the one to drive them all home. Jungkook spending the car ride cooing at Sungmin through the rear view mirror and talking with Jimin about how he would have to remind him to take his medication.

They arrived back home, Jungkook heading straight to the living room to rest on the couch while watching t.v. Jimin placed Sungmin back in his crib to finally let the poor boy get some good rest. He walked back into the living room and couldn't help but pout at Jungkook's current state.

He now had a small scar on his forehead, barely visible thanks to his hair. He had deep cuts along his hands from the glass windows that had shattered, his face was a much lighter color than his usual tanned beauty. His body was using all his energy to heal and it was obvious in Jungkook's eyes that he was beyond exhausted.

Jimin felt terrible about it all but he didn't cry like he had wanted to. Instead, he smiled because Jungkook still looked so damn perfect and it was honestly so amazing that he still looked as if that car accident never happened. You would never guess if he had his cuts hidden and you were just talking to him. His attitude was still caring and happy.

"Jungkook-ah, are you hungry? I can get you something small until lunch time comes around." Jimin was now beside Jungkook as he spoke, leaving a kiss on Jungkook's lips after he was finished talking. Jungkook almost instantly kissed back, missing the feeling of Jimin's lips, missing the feeling of being able to have him so close.

A week without hearing each other's voices, receiving kisses, laughing, talking in general. It was most certainly the most miserable experience either of them had ever had. Jimin carefully straddled Jungkook's lap as they continued their passionate make out session. Jungkook's hands travelled up to Jimin's ass, lightly pinching it. Jimin let out a small squeak before pulling away and glaring at Jungkook.

"We aren't doing anything tonight. You're still in a lot of pain and need to heal and rest, you brat." Jungkook chuckled as he pinched Jimin's ass again. "Come on, baby. I'm fine." Jungkook playfully pouted while Jimin giggled. "You disgust me. And to be honest," Jimin lowered his voice to a whisper as if a crowd were listening, "I'm pretty sure we don't have anymore condoms."

Jungkook smirked and wiggled his brows. "We're ready for another child anyways, right?" Jimin smacked his arm causing Jungkook to hiss in pain as Jimin quickly crawled off his lap and marched to their bedroom, all while trying to hide his smile and act as if he were angry.

"Baby, I was kidding! Come back here! Please? I love you!" Jungkook whined. "I love you, too!" Jimin shouted back while closing their bedroom door, ignoring Jungkook's pleas for him to come back.

He sat down on their bed and pulled out his phone from his back pocket to distract himself for a while before having to deal with Jungkook again.

___
I need to stop making promises that I can't keep. 😔