☼One

Sorry I didn't post this yesterday x_x I ended up having to babysit for my aunt

___

Jimin sat in the hospital room as he held Jungkook's hand. Jungkook was asleep in his hospital bed as of right now. Jungkook has been unconscious for only three days now but Jimin still missed him greatly. Jin was currently taking care of the baby since Jimin thought it would be best if he visited Jungkook alone and had some time with him.

Jimin stared at Jungkook's pale face and became lost in his thoughts. The man still looked so perfect. He looked as if nothing had happened to him but sadly, that wasn't the case. Jimin glanced down at the floor and sighed. He didn't want to cry about any of this. He knew Jungkook would wake up and he knew he would be alright but not being able to talk to him for these past few days has been pure torture for him.

Jimin snapped his head up when he heard shifting from the bed. He stared at Jungkook as the man squeezed his eyes together as if he had a headache. Jungkook slowly cracked one eye open by just a little and looked over at Jimin. Jimin was speechless to say the least. Jungkook wasn't predicted to wake up until next week.

"J-Jungkook?" Jimin smiled as tears rolled down his cheeks. Jungkook lifted the corners of his lips slightly and opened his eyes a little more. "I missed you so much!" Jimin threw himself onto Jungkook and embraced him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's small waist and pulled him into a kiss.

"Where's Sungmin?" Jimin smiled at his worry for their child. "I left him with Jin for now. I wanted to spend some time with you alone." Jungkook nodded. "How long was I unconscious?" Jungkook looked around the room. "Three days..."

"I'm so sorry." Jimin looked at Jungkook. "For what?" Jungkook had nothing to be sorry about, right? "You've had to take care of Sungmin on your own and I haven't been here for you. You were probably so stressed and worried an-" Jimin cut Jungkook's rambling off quickly. "No, no, no. I was fine. Sungmin wasn't a problem. I was a little stressed and worried but it wasn't to the point where I had a mental breakdown or cried." Jimin reassured him.

Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes. "I really wanna see him." Jimin raised a brow. "Who?"

"Sungmin..." Jungkook pouted. "I'm sure you do but don't you wanna spend some time with me?" Jungkook nodded quickly. "Of course!" Jimin smiled and pecked his cheek. "I'm gonna go call Jin and let him know you are awake. I'll be right back." Jimin stepped out of the room and called up Jin.

Hello? Jimin, is everything ok?

Jungkook woke up!

Already? So does that mean you can get Sungmin now?

He's being a brat.

Jin! Don't talk about him like that! Also, he's just a baby. How is he being a brat?

He hasn't stopped crying since you left, Jimin. It's annoying.

Fine, I'll come get him but I wanted to spend time with Jungkook.

Do that tomorrow. Come get Sungmin right now.

Ok, ok. I'll be there soon.

Jimin rolled his eyes and slipped his back into his pocket. He stepped back into the room and sat down beside Jungkook again. "Guess we'll do something tomorrow. Jin wants me to go get Sungmin." Jungkook chuckled and sat up. "When can I leave?" He looked down at his hands. "The nurses don't even know you're aw-" The door opened.

"You're awake? That's good news." The doctor walked over to the counter and set his clipboard down. He put a few things in the cupboards above and turned back to Jungkook. "You should be able to leave tomorrow morning but before you do leave we are going to have to double check with a few tests in the morning, alright?" Jungkook nodded and watched the doctor leave before turning back to Jimin.

"Bring Sungmin with you in the morning." Jimin smiled and stood up. "I will. You seem to miss him more than me." Jungkook laughed as Jimin pecked his forehead. "I'm gonna get going now. Don't do anything stupid." Jimin waved as he opened the door to leave. "What would I possibly do? Read a book?" Jimin rolled his eyes at Jungkook's sarcasm and left.

Hello?

I'm leaving the hospital right now.

Thank God! He still hasn't stopped crying.

Did you feed him?!

Oh...shit...

Jin!

___

this didnt go how i planned but nothing ever does so oh well

Edit: what was I even trying to say there ^??
Also, I'll update later tonight and by later tonight I mean like around midnight 😬