Six

It's 5-5 a tie against the Braves and the Dodgers. Cody Bellinger is up and its bases loaded two outs. He looks at me and does the "this hit is for you" signal I look down and smile at myself, I look over at Anthony and as he just saw that happen, I instantly get nervous and try to smile at him while he gives me a dirty look and looks back at the game. Two strikes no balls, then the pitcher throws ball and crowd yells, then throws another one. As the pitcher sets up for his next pitch, he nods in agreement with the catcher and throws the ball and Cody Bellinger hits a three run home run! I hear the announcer say. Everyone is on their feet yelling and chanting "Cody! Cody! Cody!" And as he touches home plate he winks at me. Anthony and I are yelling and cheering along with the crowd. Cody is on the big screen getting interviewed and the boys come up behind him and give him a Gatorade shower, he looks so happy I think to myself. "So is your family here to watch this amazing performance?" The interviewer asks "Uh sadly no, but someone that I loved and still do is here and I'm glad she got to see this, because you know she's the love of my life always has been and always will be." The crowd awes and I turn red. I hear Anthony mumble under his breath "hmm I wonder who that is." After the interview is over Cody walks over to us and him and Anthony starts talking about how good he did. Cody laughs and says thank you. Cody asks me "Did you like the game" "Yeah it was good, you did good." I say in response. He smiles and says "You know the guys and I are going to go to dinner would you guys like to go?" "I can't I have to get up at 4:00 am for work and it's already 10:00pm, but Aliyah you can go if you want." "Um I don't know I'm tired." I say trying to get out of going. "Come on you can't be more tired than me" Cody says. "Just go, she'll go" Anthony says. "Uh okay I guess" I say "okay cool let me just go get my stuff and I'll be right out." Cody says "okay love you babe be safe" Anthony says put his hands on each side of my jaw then kissing me passionately. I wonder why he's kissing me like this in public, he never does this. We stop kissing and I notice that Anthony looks at Cody right after the kiss and winks and I turn to look at Cody, and he gives him a fake smile. Wow what was the about I think to myself.