Five

I wake up to an empty bed with Anthony gone, probably at work I guessed. I check my phone and it's two o clock! I slept for twelve hours? I say to myself. I get and make myself breakfast. While eating I remembered that we had a dodger game today at 6:40 again. I''m dreading the game tonight, but for some reason I really wanted to see and talk to Cody again. I mean what's so wrong with being just friends I'm sure Anthony wouldn't mind considering that he loves the Dodgers. I finish my meal and go to my room debating what to wear. 5:30 I am sitting on the couch waiting for Anthony to finish getting ready. After hours of debating what to wear- which I usually never do- I decided to wear a blue dodger tank top, with ripped jeans and vans and leave my long brown wavy hair down. Anthony comes out to the living room and Anthony suddenly says "Really that's what your going to wear?" He asks rudely. "Um yeah why." I respond confused. He rolls his eyes in response. He's never been like that with me, odd I thought to myself. We get in the car and Anthony seems himself again, maybe he just had a bad day I thought. We get to the stadium and the seats are by where they were yesterday just more to the right side of the dugout, and I could see the everyone in there. We sit down and I see Cody do a double take on me but I act like I don't see him. He starts making his way over to us and Anthony stands right up and give him a bro hug.  Cody then reached for a hug while I stuck out my hand then we switched and ended up giving each other  a very awkward hug. He then says "Well I gotta get back but I'll see you guys later. " "Yeah bye Cody!" Anthony says excitingly. Cody looks at me and gives me that perfect smile that he always gave me back then. I instantly turn red and sit back down. This game was going to be interesting I said to myself.