Two

"Ugh I jut wish that Anthony would understand why I don't want to go, but I can't tell him what happened between Cody and I" I said poutingly to my best friend since grade school Emily, she has long wavy hair, 5'10 and piercing blue eyes and pearly white teeth. "Ali why don't you just tell him what happened between you and him." Em responded "Becausseee Em he gets very mad and jealous easily, we were drunk one time and he asked me my shortest time I ever dated someone and I said a guy name Austin and he started asking me questions if I still wanted him and all this stupid stuff or at the mall he caught a guy literally glance at me for one second and started yelling at the poor guy he was like 15 Em!" "Wait Austin? Your boyfriend that you dated for like a week in eighth grade?" She asked "Yes! Imagine if I tell him I dated this guy for seven years and then he'll question why I waited so long to tell him even though he's told me about all his exes." I said. "Look Ali I think you should tell him what if Cody tries to talk and flirt with you then he'll start screaming at Cody and you know Cody he's a hot head, it'll all just be bad, it's best to tell right now before or if anything happens" Em said "Ugh fine fine, I'll tell him" I agreed "Thank you! Well I better go get ready for the game love you Ali" Em is dating Anthony's army friend Zach, we set them up and they are the perfect match so she will be at the game also. "Bye love you wish me good luck!" I said annoyingly "You don't need it" Em said walking herself out of me and Anthony's small one story house. Well now here comes the dreaded part, waiting an hour for Anthony to come home so I can tell him "oh hey babe how was your day? Oh yeah well I dated a guy for seven years and he proposed to me but I freaked out and ran off oh and also he plays for the Dodgers! Yay!!" I say to myself, this is going to be harder than I ever imagined.