Three

"It's 6:40 already where could Anthony be the game that he begged me to go to starts at 7:30" I say to myself annoyed and nervously. A few minutes later I hear the door unlocking and Anthony is already ready "Where did you get ready at?" I asked "Zach's I was already there and he has some of my clothes so I said why not" he answered. "So are you ready" he said "yes but I have to te-" I started "okay let's go" he says interrupting me. I lock the door and try to start my sentence again but I notice that we are all taking a Josh's truck together, I sighed no realizing I won't get to tell him with his friends around. While we walk over to the van Anthony says "Surprise" to me and I slightly chuckle but I wish he would've at least told me we were cramping in van, we open the door and see Josh and Zach in the front seats while Em and Abby are sitting in the backseat with any extra seat for me and one in the front as well for Anthony. "Hey guys!" Josh says excitingly "Hey!" Anthony and I say happily in unison. Anthony and I sit in the empty seats and Em asks me quietly "Have you done it?" "No he rushed me out the door so fast" I respond Em sits there not saying anything after that. We get there in about twenty minutes because we live close by the stadium. We get to our seats, they were right by the dugout just my luck. We were a few minutes early so some of the players were signing some stuff for fans. I sit down scared and nervous to see Cody for the first time in four years. Then I hear a familiar laugh and I close my eyes sighing, I look up and I see Cody standing in the dugout laughing with Kiké. Anthony then yelling saying "Cody!! Cody!! Can I get a picture of you and my girl please I'm a Soldier in the army! Come one do me on favor" I start freaking out telling him no it's okay over but he ignores me and Then I hear Cody respond "Yeah one second" he walks up the steps and walks over to us I have my head down but not enough so I can see what is going on. Anthony then says "Come on babe go on" I stand up and that's when the past became the present.