Four

"Aliyah?" Cody says confused but yet excited. "Um yeah hey Cody" I say awkwardly with my head down. "Wait you two know each other?" Anthony asks "yeah yeah we knew each other for a long time since kindergarten until senior year of college when she-" he said but I cut him off by saying "When I left to California, he stayed in Arizona for baseball, yeah we were best friends back then, only friends" I say emphasizing the last two words. Cody looks me with a sad look and then nods his head in agreement. "You've never told me about this" Anthony says "Yeah you never asked, let's take the picture already" I say rudely. Anthony gets his phone ready for the picture and Cody puts his hand on my hip and I get chills and quickly move over so Anthony doesn't see and shoot Cody a dirty look. Anthony thanks Cody and beforeCody walks away he smiles at me and winks I ignore it. I look at Cody walking away thinking that he got taller and even more hotter, I couldn't take my eyes off of him before and during the game, I even caught myself smiling and biting my lip! What is wrong with me, I don't love Cody anymore, he took things way too fast and I felt like he was trying to pressure me into marrying him and I didn't need that in my life so I left him on his knee, it was douche move but it was the right thing to do, look at him now an MLB player, I probably would've held him back anyway. Surprisingly Anthony didn't mention anything about Cody the whole game and cheered for him when he came to bat. Everytime he was at bat he would turn around look at me and put a fist on his chest then to his lips then pointed to the outfield. He always did that when he played high school and college ball it meant this hit is for you. I gave him a small smile and nodded as a thank you. The dodgers won the game against the Atlanta Braves 7-2 with homeruns by Seager, Turner, Utley and two homeruns for Cody. Cody told me bye at the end of the game and gave Anthony and me tickets for tomorrow's game I tried to deny but Anthony accepted. Eventually Josh dropped us off at our house Anthony was drunk so he went straight to bed. But no matter how hard I tried to fall asleep all I could think about was Cody, was I falling for him again?  No I can't I love Anthony. Why did I have doubts when I said that to myself? I think I love Cody Bellinger and I had no doubts when I said that to myself. No doubts at all....

Hey guys hope you all are enjoying the story please give me some feedback on what I need to improve on so I can make these stories better, I will update by tomorrow night G! thanks for reading guys!