Contest Winner!! (Lucifer Smut)

Congratulations luciferstempest for being the only one to submit something!! Thank you so much!!

There are some grammar and writing mistakes and I was fixing them but I got tired of fixing them so sorry about that.

You were pacing in your room in the bunker while reading your father's journal when you felt another presence, looking up you saw Cas and smiled at him​, placing the journal on the desk. You had noticed Cas had been acting odd lately but told yourself it was just your overactive imagination.

"Hey Cas." You greeted.

Castiel's lips curved into a familiar smirk, arms crossed and leaning against the wall. "Guess again," his voice not as low as usual.

Your brows knitted together for meer seconds before realization set in. "Lucifer," you breathed out and took a step back.

His grin widened. "And the winner is," he mimicked an applause. "My my (y/n), you do catch on fast." He took a step towards you and you took a step back. He kept moving towards you and you kept moving back until your back hit the wall.

"What do you want from me?" you questioned as he kept moving towards you.

"A few things but don't worry (y/n) it's nothing you can't give." He snapped his fingers and the door closed without a sound. You swallowed hard, biting your lip as he stood right in front of you, his eyes flicked towards your lip. His hand cupped your face and swept his thumb over your bottom lip, watching the action. "

"There's no need for trepidation." He leaned in and kissed you, almost cautiously. After a moment of hesitation you kissed back slowly, the truth is you had always harbored feeling for Lucifer, the power he held, the confidence, the way he always looked at you like you were something special, and his vessel, Nick, was attractive and it just made your dreams harder to keep at bay.

His motions became more hungry as his hand tangled into your hair and pulled your head back, kissing a burning trail down your neck and biting down at your sensitive skin. His hips were grinding slowly into yours, setting your limbs on fire. "Say yes (y/n), say yes to me," he spoke against your skin.

You didn't know what you were saying yes for exactly but still, a mumbled word slipped off your tongue, you felt him smile against your skin and then he lifted his head to look into your eyes. "Use your words sweetheart."

His hands were on your hips still grinding but now he had stopped and you ached for friction. "Yes Lucifer," you breathed out. His lips crashed into yours as his hands slipped behind your thighs and lifted you, your legs wrapped around him and your feet hooked at his back.

He broke the kiss and lifted your shirt over your head, eyes lingering on the newly exposed skin before placing a chaste kiss on the top of your breasts, his hand slipped to your back, expertly unhooking your bra with only one hand. You unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it from his shoulders, he shrugged it off, placing his hands on your ass as he carried you to the bed and hovered over you, smirking down at you.

He dipped his head down, sucking and biting on your neck. "You know he likes you," he breathed against your neck. "Too bad Castiel doesn't know what to do with you." You know the words should have this affect on you, you should stop but it shot warmth straight to your core. "Only I can give you what you truly need" He left sloppy kisses down your collarbone and between the valley of your breasts before taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking, his hand coming to cup your other breast. You arched your back into him, moaning. His teeth grazed your nipple as he came to look up at you, hand wrapped around your mouth. "We wouldn't want the Winchester boys to hear you do we"

He didn't wait for an answer as him kissed and bit down your stomach, biting your right hip bone before slipping his fingers in the waistband of your shorts and slipping them down with your panties. Your breath hitched as he lowered his head to where you wanted him, needed him. He licked a stripe through your already slick folds and hummed in appreciation before darting his tongue into you. You bit your lips hard not to make a sound as your hips bucked into him, he grabbed hold of your hips and held them down. You felt the coil tighten in your lower belly and clasped your hand over your mouth as his motions didn't let up, you clenched your eyes tightly as your orgasm washed over you, he licked up everything you had to offer him, making you shiver.

When he lifted his head, you could see your juices glistening on his chin, he wiped it with the back of his hand and crawled back up your body, crashing his lips on yours, you could taste yourself on his lips. Your hand tangled in Castiel's raven hair.

You reached for his dress pants, unbuttoning them but it was seemingly to much trouble as he snapped his fingers and he was naked, you bit your lip at the sight. He lined up to your entrance and in one swift move, he was buried deep within you, you cried out at the sudden action. He dipped his head to your ear and spoke lowly "(y/n) you're going to have to be quiet or I'm going​ to have to gag you" he came back up and looked down at you, you bit your lips and nodded.

He slipped out almost all the way before thrusting back in, setting a pace. You wrapped your hand over your mouth to not make a sound and clenched your eyes shut, your eyes snapped open when he took hold of your hands and pinned them to the side of your head and kissed your roughly, swallowing the obscene sounds slipping unceremoniously off your tongue. You felt his thrusts falter, he dragged your hands above your head, and held them immobile with his one hand elegantly wrapped over them, you tugged but they were held firmly, his other hand reached between your bodies and pressed his thumb against your clit and you bit into your lip hard enough, you tasted blood.

You felt the your muscles tighten, you dare not utter a word in fear that you would be screaming it.

"Come on princess, I wanna feel you clench around me" he groaned and you jumped off the edge, your walls clenching tightly around his member, he held onto your wrists so tight that you were sure it was going to leave bruises but right now you didn't mind.

He attacked your lips with his own, muffling all your cries of pleasure, only when your breathing was regulating did you remove his lips from yours, he pulled himself from you and you let out a tiny whimper at the loss.

He kissed your forehead and got off the bed, snapped his fingers and he was fully dressed again."See you around (y/n)" he smirked and then disappeared.