Jealousy X Sam Winchester (Smut)

Requested by Phandomtho1D5SOS Thanks for requesting!!

"Hi." You look up. A man is standing over you.

"Hi," you say back.

He sits down next to you. "I'm Jake. You are?"

"Taken," Sam says, putting his hand on your shoulder as he walks up.

Jake looks up at the 6'4" man and crawls away, apologizing. You glare at Sam, a mischievous grin tugging at the corner of your mouth.

"I could've handled that."

"So could I," he responds. "And I did."

"You don't have to protect me. I can take care of myself."

"What good is a knight in shining armor if he lets the damsel save herself all the time?"

"Why don't I prove it to you?" The smile fades from your face as you slap Sam and yell, "Why would you say that?"

You run away from him, towards Jake, but not before glancing back at Sam to give him a wink and a grin. Jake looks up from his seat, concerned, as you sit next to him.

"Are you okay?" he asks. "What just happened?"

"He told me he was surprised that anyone would pay attention to me the way you did," you fake-cry.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. He sounds like a jerk."

"We've been together for a few years now, and...I don't know, I guess I want something a little different." You bat your eyelashes at him while you say this.

He gulps. "There are plenty of other fish in the sea."

You smirk at him. "Yeah, I guess there are."

He stares at you for a bit before he points outside. "You wanna get out of here?"

"Sure," you say, winking at him.

You walk outside with him, strutting in front of him, making sure to swing your hips a little bit more than usual. When you get outside, you pull him by his collar and hold him a few inches away from you.

"Oh hon," you say, smiling. "You've been played."

Jake is pulled away from you abruptly as Sam throws him away from you. "Get away from my girlfriend!"

Jake scampers off as you place your hands on your hips and stare at Sam. "What was that?"

He doesn't answer with words. He pulls you into him, kissing you hard and deep. His hands tug at your lower back, touching all of your sensitive spots. You pull away, breathing heavily.

"Sam, what the-" You're cut off by him pushing you up against the impala. Dean had let you guys take it out because you spent about two hours pouting and begging him. It finally took a tiny kiss to convince him, which had made Sam jealous as hell. He pushes you hard, pressing his body into yours, pressing your body against the cold metal of the car. Your fingers get entangled in his hair, a sudden desperation between you two.

"I told you...I could take care...of myself," you breathe.

"want to take care of you. It's my job," he responds, putting his thumbs into the top of your jeans, tracing your hip bones.

"Are we going to do this in Baby or are we going home?" you ask.

"Can we make it home?" he asks.

"I don't think so," you answer, kissing his neck.

He groans, pulling you away from the impala. Quickly, he opens the door and shoves you in. You hit the seat, pushing yourself up against the other door.

"We're not doing this in front of a bar though," he says, closing the door and climbing into the driver's seat. You push yourself up behind him, messing with his hair and placing soft kisses on his neck.

He grunts. "If you keep doing that, we're going to crash."

"Who cares, baby? All I want is you."

"And I'd prefer that we could do this again. Because if we crash, Dean is going to kill us."

You groan, falling back into the seat. "Just hurry. A woman needs what she needs."

"I know, beautiful, I know. We're getting there."

A few minutes later, you arrive in a secluded area in the woods. He turns off the engine, climbs out, and opens the door where your feet are. He grins at you, taking off his shirt and throwing at you playfully. You giggle, throwing it in the front seat. He climbs on top of you, gently placing his body on yours.

"There's my jealous little baby," you coo.

"You know I trust you, right? Because-"

"Babe." You stare into his eyes. "We all get jealous. It happens to the best of us. Just shut up and kiss me."

Sam grins. "I can do that."

You reach for his belt as he leans down and kisses you, pressing his lips onto yours harshly. You unhook it, pulling it off. He pulls your shirt over your head, throwing it in the front seat to join his.

"Sam," you broan, pulling at his hair.

He groans, kissing your neck. You gasp as he bites right below your jaw, finding a very sensitive spot. Your legs wrap around him, pulling your body into his. He takes the opportunity to unhook your bra and drop it on the floor. You pull down his pants, along with his boxers, and he does the same. The windows were starting to steam up from the movement of your bodies and your breathing.

"You ready?" he grunts.

You manage to get out a muffled, "mmhmm." He enters you, causing you to moan and shift around. Your hand hits the window and some of the steam gets on your hand. He starts to thrust, making your shoulders hit the door. Each thrust causes Sam to groan and you to moan. The closer you get to orgasm, the louder you get. Each one of his grunts pushes you further until you finally come, pushing up against the door hard. You hold onto him until he comes, cursing and groaning your name. 

You switch places and lay on top of his chest, the two of you breathing and sweating. You glance up at him.

"That was great, Jake."

He rolls his eyes and playfully punches you as you laugh. You lay there, smiling and laughing, cracking jokes until the both of you fall asleep. When you wake up the next morning, you notice you have 52 new messages from Dean.

"Well, shit." Sam wakes up and looks at you with sleepy eyes.

"What?"

You show him your phone. "Dean."

"Fuck," Sam says.

You two look at each other with horrified looks, laugh, and put your clothes back on.

"Can I drive?" you ask.

"I better. We don't want to make this worse."

And you both drive off into the sunset (or to the bunker to get yelled at by Dean for three hours straight, whichever works best).

I'm so sorry it took so long to do this. I've had a lot on my shoulders recently. I hope you enjoyed!!