Chapter #49: He's My CEO

Tiffany's POV

"Tiffany? Hurry! It's your turn to glow" Jane, the stylist called out for me from the dressing room. I turned off my phone and dashed to the door before she yell the second time.

"Sorry, Jane but I need Tiffany for something" Daniel popped out of nowhere as soon as I got to the dressing room. Need me for what? Jane looked at him with an annoyed expression. I held in my laugher and hid my face by turning my back.

"Aw come on! Go take a nap or something. My Tiffany need to shine brighter than anybody else" Daniel gave her a cheeky smile and grabbed my wrist, dragging me out of the studio backstage.

"Where are we going? I'm bare face right now" I didn't try to break free but I was having a hard time catching up. He suddenly stopped after I finished my sentence and turned around as quick as lightning. I almost bumped into him because everything were too fast. He stared at me for a long time and continued walking. What the fuck.

"What the heck was that?" I asked, still having a hard time following his long feet.

"You look fine" He replied without looking back.

"No, I'm not" I hissed. Daniel slowed down. I can hear him sighed and turned back once again. He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and continued to walk. I pouted but stopped questioning anything further. If it doesn't work the first time, It won't work after a million try. He stopped walking after we arrived in the parking lot. I squinted my eyes, fought through the bright sunlight to see if there's anything forward. It took a few seconds for my sensitive eyes to adjust, whatever is in front of us must be worth it.

"OH MY GOD! DAVID?" I screamed and walked toward the tall man in an incredible speed. Daniel let go of my hand and stood there watching with a smile. I hugged David, he patted my back a few times before letting go. Daniel also made his way to us and hugged his older brother as well. I put my hand up to my chest and pouted, it was a very heart warming moment. It was even more meaningful between distance siblings.

"Ahhh you guys make me want to cry. What a beautiful couple" David chuckled.

"What are you saying, we fucking miss you okay?" I mumbled. David smiled shyly while scratching the back of his head.

"I miss you guys too. How long has it been? One year?" He counted his finger and looked up.

"Not exactly....." I looked up, trying to think.

"One year, six months and 27 days" Daniel replied quickly after I finished my sentence. David and I stared at him with a shocked face. How can he remember so specifically?

"What? I keep up with the dates in my phone calendar" Daniel showed us his calendar app on his phone. We slowly nodded, I secretly giggled because I found it adorable how he counts the day since his brother left to the UK until today. David must felt even happier, his cold brother was waiting for him to visit since day one after he left.

"I stayed that long? haha sorry, I should've visited you guys more frequently" David patted Daniel's shoulder and gave me an apologetic smile.

Yeah, one year and six months is a very long time. Many thing have happened ever since that cheating incident. Victoria hasn't showed up since the email. She said I probably won't see her face again and she really meant it. I did dropped out from the modeling competition but after Daniel and I got back together, He tried everything to get me into the modeling industry and find me an agency to sign a contract with but every big company declined because I didn't match their standard. I was feeling down and insecurities started kicking in so Daniel decided to train me with a proper teacher from Brazil and started all over again as a model for Utopia. Not too long after my debut, I started gaining popularity through shows that I've attended as well as social media. Not to boast or anything but I think I have a better reputation than the winner of the competition.