Chapter #17: Painful Coincidence

Yesterday was amazing. I'm glad we came to Canada even though it was for a short period of time. I will come back next month and visit other amazing place in Toronto. I want to discover every corner of it.

I woke up and glanced at the clock like every other mornings. It's six in the morning. Today is the day. I have to go back to America. I felt a little upset but thinking about the contest kind of pumped me up a little bit.

I already packed my stuff last night so I don't have to worry and rush back and forth trying to find all my stuffs. I don't want to forget and leave something important behind. This is inappropriate and embarrassing but last time I came to Canada, I forgot to bring my dirty panties back to America. I forgot them in the bathroom, three of them.

I used the bathroom and took a warm bath to calm myself down before the flight. Flying stressed me out so I have to do something relaxing like bathing, yoga, workout or meditate to prevent from getting plane sick.

I used Lush's bath bomb. My favorite one is Intergalactic. They smells so good and the way they melt is literally perfect. There's bubble coming out of it making soothing noises and the beautiful color spread everywhere.

After a long bath, I wrapped myself in a towel and headed back to my bedroom. I didn't wear much make up on my face because we're going to the airport not a club. I only wear foundation and concealer to make me look awake and healthy. I slapped some blush on my cheeks so I don't look dead then applied a little bit of mascara. I finished it off with a nude matte lipstick and I'm good to go.

As I'm climbing down the stairs, I can smell the delicious breakfast waiting for me on the table so I ran full speed to the kitchen and saw my mom making waffles.

"Sit down sweetie. Almost done" She turned to look at me and smile brightly making me sad that I have to leave her.

I looked around and sat down alone because apparently Tyler is still sleeping so I went to sit next to my dad. He was reading newspapers. Typical dad things.

"What are you reading?" I asked and smiled softly at him.

"Somebody died at Canada's Wonderland yesterday night" He answered with a sad and serious tone.

"The amusement park!?" I was full of surprises after hearing what he just said.

He nodded and readjusted his glasses while flipping the newspaper so he could read the other side. It's would be much easier if he know how to read news from his cellphone. He doesn't need to carry newspaper everywhere he go.

Talking about Canada's Wonderland, I'm glad I didn't go there. I never like amusement park. That explained why I never visit Disneyland or Disneyworld. I don't know but I just feel weird like there's something sketchy going on when you visit an amusement park. You risked your life riding roller coasters and dangerous rides. I used to read a lot of horrible death happened at amusement parks. It's so terrifying and creepy but interesting and fascinating at the same time.

"Breakfast's ready!" My mom took the waffle from the waffle maker and put it on a plate. She poured maple syrup all over it and spray some whipped cream on top. She sprinkled blueberries on the whipped cream part and decorated the plate with strawberries. Best breakfast I've had in awhile.

As I was eating my delicious breakfast, Tyler came to the kitchen with messy bed head and rubbed his eyes like a little boy. He walked toward the table and sat next to me. He waited for his breakfast patiently.

"I woke up first" I mumbled.

"Good job" He replied with a sarcastic manner and rolled his eyes.