Chapter #22: Confusions Leads To Distance

"Tiffany! Tiffany!" A familiar sound filled my entire bedroom waking me up very early. My eyes were squinted, struggling to open because the lack of sleep. Finally, I was able to open my eyes. At first, all I could see was blurry images which I can't seem to understand but after awhile, everything went back to normal.

The first thing I saw was Amanda, holding a navy blue dress and jumping excitingly up and down including a huge morning smile on her face.

(What the hell is going on?) I thought to myself as I sat up on my bed, rubbing my eyes nonstop.

"Tiffany! Finally! What do you think?" Amanda hold her navy blue dress up close to my face asking for my opinion.

I was too dizzy and half asleep so I didn't say anything except forcing a smile and nodding along as a sign.
Luckily, Amanda agreed to leave me alone and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

(She seems so hype about the dress. What is it for anyway? Wake me up at 7 in the morning just to ask my opinion about a dress? Hah weird. Whatever, I might as well take a shower and cook some breakfast)

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower to refresh myself from what happened yesterday. It was a disaster. I don't even know how to face Daniel anymore. I'll just ignore him for now.

I changed back into my pajamas after shower and went downstairs to cook some delicious food. They said if you want to have a good day, you must start with a delicious meal and that's what I'm aiming for. A better day than yesterday.

I cut up some avocado while waiting for my toast and making some omelette as an extra. For my drink, I decided to make a refreshing and healthy smoothie then pour it into my favorite bottle. It motivates me to drink healthier stuff.

Like always, I put all the food and smoothie on a tray and took it to the living room so I could enjoy my breakfast with my roommate then we could chat about our days. Amanda moved to the other side of the couch once she saw me coming.

"So how was your day? I should've ask yesterday but you were sleeping the whole time so I didn't want to disturb you" Amanda took a bite of her toast while staring at the TV screen.

"Oh yesterday was okay. I had to run some important errands though so that sucks" I took a sip of my smoothie.

To be honest, yesterday was awful. I'd rather run some errands than fighting with Daniel. It's exhausting and painful. And also, I wasn't actually sleeping last night. I was pretending to fall asleep so when Amanda came home, she won't disturb me because I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment. I don't understand my feeling at all.

"Well, I told Victoria and she gave you some points. I don't know about the amount but still....it's better than nothing I guess" Amanda changed the channel and took another bite of her toast.

(That's great news. I thought I didn't get any points. Wait, what if she lied just to make me happy? Ughh stop it, Tiffany! You're being paranoid again!)

"What's so special about the navy dress this morning? Nobody ever wake me up at 7 in the morning to ask my opinion about their dress before" I giggled.

"Huh? Did you lose your memories or something? There's a huge fashion show we have to attend tonight. Are you okay?" Amanda looked at my face up and down to check what's wrong with me.

"Oh right! I almost forgot! You've already planned a dress?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah and you should too" Amanda glanced at me with a smirk on her face.

(How could I easily forgot about the show when Daniel came yesterday just to tell me I must come. I'm such a klutz. Clumsy and stupid)

I quickly finished my breakfast and ran to my closet to find a dress. This is way more stressful than I expected. I have to look charming for the big event. I could be up there one day. Walking with confidence. I have plenty of dresses back at home in America but I didn't pack that many dresses to England. I think I only packed two, one for the Fashion Show and one for the party. Well I guess I need Amanda recommendation on this one.