Let's Be Honest

Tt P.O.V

I woke up and ran straight to the bathroom. Morning Sickness.! I grabbed a toothbrush that was already there and begin to scrub the taste out my mouth. Once I was done I took a quick shower.

"Damn it's cold" I said to myself as I step in the room with just a towel. I walked to my bags and got some red leggings, black button up blouse, and black combat boots. Nothing impressing.... just something quick. Trill had drove us to get our stuff from the apartment last night.

"Morning" I said to Trill as I walked through the sitting area into the kitchen. He nodded because he had a mouth full of McDonald's. "No breakfast for me" I pouted and gave him a puppy dog face.

" It's in the microwave and hurry up. We're going house searching" he said hooping the McDonald's paper in the trash.

He always did had talent when it comes to basketball but he never did anything with it. My dad use to always convince him to play but he always replied with 'I have bigger and better things to do'. Back then he was referring to being a drug dealer. Far as I know he was out but with all this money he has to be back in. I hope not, I can't bare to loose another family member. Even though my dad was in the game he kept it far away from me and Trill. But Trill decided to follow in his footstep six months before he was murdered.

"Trill I have a question" I said shyly looking out the car window as we ride around looking for houses being sale. We only had one day left in the hotel.

" Wassup" he said turning down the radio a little more. I felt even more nervous asking him the question. I felt nervous because we just got back on good terms and something simple as asking this kind of question can lead to a blow out.

"Can you be honest.....where is this money coming from"..? There was a silence. He didn't turn the radio up just kept driving as if I didn't said anything.

" Is this drug money"...? I asked finally getting it out.

"Yeah" he said low but loud enough for me to hear.

"Trill what if -" was the only thing I got out before he spoke again.

" What if what..? I die..? Then its just my time. Believe it or not I'm doing this for you. I mean all the money is supporting you and the baby. We finally can stand up on our own two feet. Everything ain't perfect and all money ain't gone be good money" he said pulling up to a nice house. I stayed silent because even though it sound wrong he was right.

"Speaking of that what we gone do when the baby come. I mean far as supervising not financial wise" he said locking the doors to his car as we got out.

" Well I talked to Junior the other day. We're going to our next doctors appointment at the end of next week. I was going to stop going to school and just take classes online starting now but I'm not sure because this is the last year for us" I said following him into the two story house. It wasn't nothing fancy but it definitely will work.

" No you might as well just finish in regular school. It's just a few more months you'll already be a graduate by time you have your baby" he said looking around for the person thats selling this house.

The person came out and Trill and her talk while I walked around to explore. I notice one thing unique about this house. It has a basement but you want know unless you were told. Theres a small closet on the side of the staircase that has a small square leading to the basement. It was pretty cool. The area were we live was nice and quiet with some friendly neighbors.

Trinatee P.O.V

I was awoke by a set of small hands shaking me. I looked over to see my little girl Peytonn Marie. She is the spitting image of her daddy Bonkerz. She has his curly hair that flow down her back, his hazel eyes and his soft pink lips and his tan skin. The only way you can tell she has my DNA is her attitude. Peytonn Marie is 4. I know what you thinking...you had her at a young age. Well I was blinded by love at the time and was falling head over heels. I got pregnant at 14 and had her at 15. I miss the most important time of my life. Teen Years.... but it was all worth it.