Wrong or Nah

Trill P.O.V

You know what i'm not gone say nothing to her because it's a waist of time. She be going off for no reason. Oh fucking well.!! I slouched back in the chair and shook it off. I was still kind of heated.

"What happen between yall" Tt smirk raising her eyebrow and throwing the cover from off her. I felt as if she was trying to be funny but I didn't budge on it only because she going through enough right now.

"Never mind that, we need to talk" I said causing her to roll her eyes.

"About"..? she asked shyly.

"I'm sorry. I've been a terrible brother to you. I reacted to the situation to fast. I wasn't thinking at all and I apologize".

"You should be apologizing to Legacy. I heard that yall was arguing in the waiting room the other night. It made me giggle a little because you got caught, but I stop when I realize how hurt Legacy was".     

"Can we not make this about her damn". I rubbed my hands through my draids and she gave me a stink look.

"No need to be mad. You the one that fuck up so thats your problem. Don't get salty with no one else but I'll drop it for now though'' she got up out the bed.

" Where you going".?

"The nurses said I can leave and why you so worried dipshit"...? she said playfully and rolling her eyes.

"I can sign your papers and take you home" I offered her while getting up to walk behind her.

"I'm signing my own papers and what home"...?

I had forgot that we was evicted. But I got us. We ain't gone stress no more for right now. Especially not little sis.

"I got us don't worry. Just come on" I said leading us out after she had sign her papers.

"Oh hell no. I'm not staying with you or your bit---" she yelled.

"We not damn Tinia. Just come on" I said getting into the car and unlocking the passenger door for her.

Tt P.O.V

"Where did you get this" I said referring to his red and black Lamborghini.

" J and I made a bet he lost and I got this and a few bandz" he said not even looking from the road.

Weird but I didn't pay it any attention. During the ride I got a little shut eye. When I awoke we was just pulling in a parking lot of a nice looking hotel. He turn off the car and got out so I got out and followed behind him. We both walked in admiring the hotel lobby.

"I need a suite for about 3 days" he said pulling out a stack.

3 days...? Where am I gone go after this little three days up..? We walked in our room after we got of the elevator.

"You can get that room, I'm going to get some food" he said heading back out.

"No greasy food.... grab some things so I can make me a salad" I yelled behind him.

**Later That Night**

"Uhhhhhh" I scream in pain. It wasn't no big deal just stomach pains. Trill left after he brought the food back because he had an important call, he was going for like 2 hours already. Asia I bet.

I finally was able to get some sleep some hours later.

-Tt and Trill good now..! :-)
-Where the money come from...?
-Was it from a bet or naw..?
-Is Trill still in the wrong..?