Forgive Or Forget

Trill P.O.V

Damn it been to damn long since Legacy and Tt left. I wonder where they went anyway. The house was silent af and I can't stand being alone. Which is why I stay with different hoes but Legacy is my main girl doe. But now things getting real

now that my first love back and I just hope that Tt keep her mouth shut and don't mention a damn thing to Legacy. God knows what she will do if she find out I'm still fucking with her. We never stop talking she just move after I got out the

hospital. Her and Tt use to be cool but I don't known what happen. The look on her face was priceless when she saw mines. Fumble by Bvld Marc breaked me out my thoughts. It was a text message from Asia.

@PhilippianBrat: Hey do you have a minute Trill. We really need to talk.

@DhatNikkaTrill: Now that you got my attention we might as well.

@PhilippianBrat: I'm not trying to ruin your relationship with your gf and please let her know that but I do think I need to tell you how I feel. So is it okay for you to come to

my house like now...?

@DhatNikkaTrill: Uhhh yea it's cool give me a little time doe.

I walked out Legacy apartment and lock her door. Asia house was just round the corner so I decided to walk.

"Wassup nigga" I said passing by the lake where Tt ex Shane was standing.

"Ain't shit" he said dapping me up. We

used to be part of the same set. He reached in his pocket and pull out a box. When it open I was shocked like this mf had big money. A big ass ring and matching necklace was shining. "Tell your sister call me mane and tell her I miss her" he said handing the box to me.

"How much this was bruh" I asked stuffing it in my pocket.

"21 G's altogether" he said shaking his head. "But I'm gone catch you later" he said dapping me up again.

Tt ass better be graceful because I wouldn't never spend this in no stuck up ass girl. The rest of the walk was crazy.

Ain't even been 10 minutes yet and I none see at least 2 prostitutes and 3 crackheads. And one of them prostitutes

been jumping out in front of people cars. I would of hit her ass. She would of been spreading them legs and everything

else forreal then. I finally got to Asia house and I knocked on the door. When she answered the door the first thing that caught my eye was how red her cheeks was. As if she was crying. Her gash was cleaned up but still look bad but she was still beautiful.

"You okay A"..? I asked stepping into her house and closing the door.

"Look I have a confession to make Trill" she said grabbing my hand and leading me to the couch.