Caught Up

Trill P.O.V

Hailey texted me and told me that Tt was in the hospital. I immediately felt guilty and wasted no time getting to the hospital. But when I got there they wouldn't give me any information. 

"What you mean thats my sister mane. We blood" I said trying to push through the nurses.

"Sir you can't go back there. Just wait here" one of the nurse said leading me to the waiting room.

I stand in the corner and put my head into my palms.

"Damn mane". I scream out loud to myself. I felt a pair of hands wrap round me and I didn't even look back.

"Trill, whats wrong. Why are you here" I now know that it was Legacy. I turn to her and she had tear stains on her face. I wonder why because she don't know about Tt yet.

"Tt" was all I could get out while trying to fight back my tears.

"What..? What happened" her tear stains was replaced with freshly new ones.

"I don't know....they want tell me nothing. All I know is that she here and Hailey with her".

She wrapped her hands around me and I I wrapped mines around her. We silently cried on each other shoulders. This made me feel better...she made me feel better.

"The Fuck" was all I heard before I felt myself being snatched from Legacy.

"Bitch" Legacy said pushing Asia away from me.

"Watch your damn mouth hoe" she said walking back up to Legacy so I pushed her back some more.

"Calm down mane...both of yall" I said standing between them. All eyes was now on us.

"You right bae. I just need to keep calm" Asia said with a smirk.

"Bae"...? Legacy and I said at once.

"Yes as in baby, honey, boyfriend and all that shit" she said flipping her hair and rolling her eyes.

Legacy looked at me. She was walking off and I grabbed her arm.

"Legacy I promise you it ain't nothing like that" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Not like that...? You been staying at my house, sleeping in my room, and we share our feelings for each other time to time" Asia yelled. Legacy looked up at her."Yes boo boo" Asia said smiling at Legacy. She just ran from out my hands towards the emergency exit.

Legacy P.O.V

Fuck the elevators. I'm taking the stairs. I had to get out of the ASAP. I been there for him this whole time. How tf you gone turn your back on the one that had it. Plus this nigga lie. I don't believe Jay and Asia stay together, so why was he with her. He said he didn't even know this girl. Fuck this and fuck him. Mama ain't raise no fool and thats what I would be if I ever be there for him again. And the minute girls start playing the boys 'we hoes'.  I'm done..!

-Trill had a soft spot

-Legacy nor Trill still don't know what happen to Tt.

-Asia blow the moment and blow things out of proportion.

-Legacy Team'Single