Confused Relations

Legacy P.O. V

▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/ "Hwahhh" I said cranking that nae nae. I was trying to cheer Tt up. She usually laugh cause I can't do it. Her test came back negative but she wasn't feeling good. She took 3 test and they all came back negative. I didn't get it because her eating habits gotten worser and nasty. Yesterday she ate pickles and peanut butter. So we decided to go to the doctor. And it wasn't no surprise that she was pregnant, those test sell in stores was not reliable.

"Girl did you pee on that stick right" I asked sitting on the couch beside her.

"Well shit yeah. How difficult can it be all I'm doing is taking a piss".

"Yea but on the stick, did you read the directions Tt".

"I'm a smart bitch instructions wasn't made for me" she said getting a pickle from the jar beside her.

"Damn you complicated. Girl you need directions because we bought three and they came back negative".

"Well shit now the only thing left is choose from Shane or Thirty" she said finishing up the last of her pickle. And it wasn't long before she grab another one.

"You can't choose a baby daddy".

"What the hell ever, with them niggas I will have to. They both sexy".

"Wow Tt that is gone to be so difficult" I said sarcastically.

Trill walked in and everything got quiet. He was sweating a little so I took it that he just got back from balling with the boys. That was all he do. Every page of his tablet read Ball is Life. He reached in his bag and pulled out a little black box.

"Here" he said handing the box to Tt.

"What is this" she said starting at the box.

"Something from Shane" he said throwing the bag on the couch and sitting next to me.

"I don't want shit from his ole dumb ass" she tossing it on the chair.

"Girl see whats in it" I said anxious to see and it wasn't even mine. She picked the box up and opened it.

"Ooooooo it's pretty, but I still don't want his shit".

"It was 21 G's" Trill said. She rotated the ring to get a better view.

"Well I'm gone keep it then" she said putting the ring on her finger.

"And he said he miss you and for you to give him a call".

"Awwww" I said retwisting one of Trill draids.

"That nigga lying. He ain't gone never act right" she said shaking her head.

"Tt I think you should call him, because yall do need to talk" I said giving her that eye and she knew right away what I was talking about.

"But we, I mean I'm not sure yet so why call and start confusion" and I knew exactly what she ment. Trill looked confused himself.

"You right....take your time sugarfoot" I said getting up and pulling Trill off the chair and towards his room. "We'll give you some time".

"Alright thanks yall" she said starting at the jewelry set.