Beef Forever

Trinatee P.O.V

"Give Me One Good Reason Why I Shouldn't Pop You Right Now" Asia Whispered.

Good Thing She Wasn't Trying To Start A Scene In This Courtroom.

"Cause I Will Drag You Down The Stairs Leaving You With An Concussion. Then I'll Hit Up My Cousin Legacy And We'll Tag Team Your Ass" I Said With Gritted Teeth Trying To Keep A Smile Plastered.

Emoniee Walked Up And Stand By Asia. They Ain't Bold Enough To Jump Me. For One We In A Courtroom And Secondly They Life Would Be Turned Into A Living Hell.

"Not Now Asia She'll Get Hers. Karma's A Bitch" Emoniee Snarled.

"Oh Now You Want To Speak Up? Y'all Funny As Hell" I Quietly Said Then Walked Off Feeling Like That Bitch.

Now None Of Has Bonkerz!

I Placed On My Sunshades And Slide Into Legacy's BMW Making My Way Back To Her House.

If It's Anything You Should Know About Me, Know That I'm Petty And Things Gone Always Go My Way!

Legacy P.O.V

I Sat At The Booth At This Restaurant Called "Shay Shay's Diner". Trill Should Be Here Any Minute.

I've Been Up All Night Trying To Figure Out What I'm Gone Say To Him.

Should I Make Him Feel Bad Because Of What He Did Or Should I Apologize And Hopes He Accept It?

I Heard Someone Cleared They Throat And I Looked Up To See Trill.

I Was To Deep In My Thoughts To Notice He Was There.

It Was A Quick Update Because I Was Going For So Long So I Had To Give Y'all Something!

Don't Forget To Check Out My Latest Book. View The Last Update For Information.

It's Called "Love Scars: You Had Love". Written From Experience 💜.