Get It Together

Tt P.O.V

School today was horrible. There was alot of girls giving me stank faces but I tried to pay it no attention. The one person I wanted to give me attention was avoiding me all day. Trill. He was on Asia ass all day because Legacy wasn't here. I texted her and she said she was at the hospital with her mom. I yawned while getting out the car, I catched a ride with Hailey from school. When I walked to the door I could of fell out right there. There was a eviction notice I had 3 days to get my shit. I didn't know where I was going but Im gone make sure I packed my clothes because when they say 3 days they meant 3 days. I snatched down the paper and walked into the house. Plopping down on the air mattress I texted Trill.

WifeyType: We getting evicted so come getcha things. You only have 3 days.             
TrillGunz: ightt I'll be there whenever I get time for it and if I don't ohhh well.

WifeyType: oh G ass baller..? I texted trying to crack jokes to lighting the mood. I always call him this when he think he got bandz.

TrillGunz: fuck off hoe ion got time for yo games. you think errthang a joke.

What tf he just snapped for no reason. He wouldn't even say this...well he would but not to me. I see Asia got his head all fucked. I knew he wasn't gone do nothing to help. There isn't no one to turn to or no one for me and my baby to depend on maybe this was all a mistake. I should of gotten an abortion but it was to late. Maybe both of our lives was a mistake....  

Trill P.O.V

"Watcha doin" I said sitting on the couch next to Asia.

I know what yall thinking, no we ain't doing things we shouldn't. It may seem strange but I stayed here because I knew Legacy would of make me and Tt kiss and make-up. And I don't want to just yet she need to experience the real world and face reality.   

"You gotta text from yo girl" she said giving me my phone. I sighed "don't be salty" I said imitating her voice.  

- Phone Convo -

Legacy -"Hey baby, why Tt ain't answering her phone"..?

Trill -"Ion kno...I ain't talk to her in some days".

Legacy - "Wha yhu mean. Yall live together fool". I heard her giggle.

Trill -"I'm at Jay house...I been staying there for a few". I made up a quick lie because she don't know where he lives. Matterfact she barely know him.

Legacy -"Alright, I'll just go check on her".

-Phone Convo over -            

I tossed my phone over to the other side of the chair and got up to take a shower.

Legacy P.O.V

I got out the shower and put on some black sweatpants, red toms, with a red & black Hollister shirt. My hair was wet but I didn't bother drying it. I just let my wet curls hang down my back. I let out a sigh as I walked outside to get in my car. I was pulling out and heading to check on Tt.

"Tt" No answer. "Jaytina (Jay-Tee-Onna)" I called throughout the small apartment. Where the hell was she...?

I walked out and since I was on this side of town I decided to visit my mom in the hospital. When I got there she was asleep. I walked over to sit in the chair and watch the rain pour. I got bored and started texting Tt again but got no reply.

"Scott" the doctor said startling me a little.

"Yes, I'm sorry didn't saw you there" I said looking up from my phone and giving him my full undivided attention.

"She's approving but not as much as we want her to, it may be a while before she be off the machine. But it's only so long she can stay on there" he said taking a glance of my mom his with eyes full of sympathy.

Hailey P.O.V

Don't worry I only might pop up every now & then.

-3 hours ago-

"Tt" I called for her. I told her I would took her to her doctors appointment at 5.

"Ayee Jaytinia" I called out oncemore walking around the whole apartment. I stopped once I got to the bathroom and my heart beat immediately.

-So Asia had Trill phone..? So she texted Tt dhat...! 

-Trill a bad brother or nah.?

-What did Tt do..?      

- Hailey come in handy doe (She might be in the chapter a little more)

3 Comments / 5 Votes / 2 Followers for next update.