Chapter 13

I woke up at 6:00am facing Ivan. I kissed the bottom of him neck. I made a train of kisses up to his lips. I then kissed him and bit his lip playfully as I pulled away.
(Y/n)-"Wake up, our flight leaves in 2 hours."
Ivan-"I wanna just lay here with you." he groaned as pulling me back in bed to lay down.
(Y/n)-"Come on." I said as sitting up on the bed and headed to the closet.
Ivan-"Fine."
Ivan got up and got dressed. I put my hair in a messy bun with Jake Paul sweat pants and a Martinez twins hoodie. We then said our goodbyes and left to the airport.

•At The Airport•
We checked in and did everything we needed to do. While waiting for our flight we took some pictures with fans. We got some food and sat in the waiting area.
Our flight came early. It was 7:40 when it was supposed to come at 8:00. We then got in the plane. We had first class and had TV's and everything. I had no clue why he wanted to do all this but it was so sweet.
I fell asleep on the plane. Next thing you know I woke up to Ivan shaking me.
Ivan-"Princess wake up we are here."
I stretched and sat up. I checked my phone it was 12. When we got off the plane we walked to get out bags. We took more pictures with fans when we were leaving to our hotel. At least I think it's a hotel.

We got into a taxi and Ivan gave the taxi driver an address. We started driving off to the address. I had fallen asleep again. I woke up again to Ivan kissing my neck
Ivan-"Wake up baby,we're here." He said with a giggle.
I looked around to see a massive beach house. I was so in shock that i didn't realize Ivan was pulling me to get out if the car. We got into the house and started to unpack.
(Y/n)-"Ivan this place is beautiful."
Ivan-"Only the best for you mí amor."

S/o to BadBitch210 for helping me on this chapter ;)