Chapter 1

I was saying goodbye to my family in New York right before I had to leave for my flight. I have just graduated from High School and I was on my way to the Beverly Hills Design Institute to manage in Fashion Designing. It has been a dream of mine to move out to Cali since 3rd grade. I was so excited!
I was moving into my dorm and once I was done and left campus to go to the Apple Store to bye a MacBook as it was required to have for my school. As I was walking out of the Apple Store in the mall I came across a store that sold cameras. It made me think of a dream I have always had since I was 12, and that was to start a YouTube channel.
I have never had the guts to do it in New York because everyone I knew lived there and I was afraid of being judged. But now I knew no one around me to judge me. So I went into the store and bought a not to bad camera to start a YouTube channel.
It was a Wednesday late afternoon and I just got back from my classes. So I decided to go back to my dorm and learn how to set up my camera. It was just me sitting on my couch and reading a instruction manual that was in very fine print.
After around a little more than half an hour, I finally got everything set up. At this point in time it was 7:00. I decided to start my first vlog tomorrow since I had off because it was Memorial Day. I was nervous but excited at the same time.