Chapter 9

(A little Smut warning)
I woke up in the morning and Ivan was gone. It was our 1 month anniversary today so I was confused of where he went. I went in my bathroom and seen a note on the mirror.
Note-"Dear Baby, I have a special surprise for us planned tonight. Come to the Hotel on (directions).
Pack clothes for 3 days and a swimsuit. Love Ivan."
I did as he said and packed my things. I then drove to the location he told me to go to. It was a beach resort. I went into the room and it was a large suit that had a huge master bed and bath. It also had a huge living room. There was flowers on the bed and a note from Ivan.
Note-"Baby, Isn't this place beautiful. Come down to the restaurant downstairs."
I went to the restaurant and a lady showed me too Ivan. He stranded up to me.
Ivan-"Happy anniversary Baby."
(Y/n)-"Happy anniversary Babe"
We enjoyed a nice dinner. Then went into the room. I went into the bathroom and changed. I bought a special piece for tonight. It was a red and black lingerie and just a black thong. I walked out of the bathroom and Ivan was just on the bed in his boxers.
Ivan-"Damn."
Ivan got up and grabbed me. He kissed me passionately. He picked both my legs up swung me around.
Ivan-"I love you (y/n)."
(Y/n)-"I love you too Ivan."
We began to kiss again. He laid me on the bed and began to kiss my neck. He reached a point that felt so good that I moaned very load.
I flipped him over and started making out with him again. He paused me to take off the lingerie. He turned me back around so that I was laying on the bed he stranded up and pulled my underwear off me. He took his boxers off. He began to stick it in me moving pretty fast causing us to both moan    pretty loud. We had protection and everything so we weren't trying for anything yet. After we were done we just cuddled.
(Y/n)-"I love you."
Ivan-"I love you too."
We then fell asleep. The next 2 days weren't that interesting. We just went to the pool in the hotel and the beach. We both packed up then left back to the Team 10 house.
I don't know why but I have a Spanish translator on my phone so I know what Ivan says to me in Spanish sometimes. So when we got back I was chilling in my room with Ivan. Emilio knocked on the door then came in. He started talking to Ivan in Spanish. I turned on the translator because I was curious. He basically asked Ivan if we did it. Ivan said maybe. They started laughing and then just went in there phones.
They both left to go with Ray Diaz to go take some photos outside. Hey dressed in matching outfits so that they looked even more identical then they already do. Ivan came into my room and just started making out with me.
Emilio POV
Ivan and Angel had sex the other day! Ivan and I were dressed the exact same so now was my time to make a move on her. A big one. Ivan was taking some more pictures with Ray Diaz since I said I was going to go to the bathroom.
(Y/n)-"Wait, where's Emilio?"
Ivan-"Don't worry, he's still taking pictures."
(Y/n) POV
I just began to still kiss him. He picked me up and started to take my shirt off until Emilio knocked on the door and came in."
Ivan-"WHAT THE FUCK!?"
(Y/n)-"OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry Emilio I didn't hear you knock."
Ivan-"WHAT THE FUCK IM IVAN!"
I jumped away from Emilio who I had thought was Ivan and pushed him off my bed.