Chapter 3

It was Monday morning. I hopped out of bed and went to go take a shower. I was so tired so after my shower I went and made some coffee. Once my coffee was done I grabbed my team 10 mug and poured it in the mug.
I could not decide what to wear. I was looking through my closet and decided to wear a outfit that I like to call "Tumblr."
Your ootd (Outfit of the day) below.

"Your ootd (Outfit of the day) below

Time passes and it was finally 3:00. I grabbed my purse and keys as I was walking out the door. My heart was racing as I got in my car. I turned on my gps and followed it.
I arrived at the office building. I texted Jake that I was there.
Conversation
(Y/n)- "Hey Jake its (y/n) I'm heading up now."
Jake- "Ok come up to the 4th floor and a the front desk lady will tell you where to go."
I went up to the 4th floor and a kind lady showed me my way. I was so nervous to actually see Jake and Nick in person. They stranded up to greet me and then we all sat down. "Hey (y/n) and so good to finally meet you." Jake said. "Well let's just make this easy and I'll give you the contract." Nick followed to say. They handed me the contracted and I read through it. "Are you going to want to live in the Team 10 house?" Jake asked. I hesitated.
(Y/n) POV
Am I going to live in the Team 10 house!? It would be a dream come true but what about collage!? What do I say, what do I say!? Wait they offer online school. If I do that I can live there.
"Yes I would love to live in the Team 10 house!" I said. Jake said," Okay sounds great! You'll move into Erika's old room." I signed the contract and we all stranded up. "You can start moving in Tomorrow." Nick told me with a smile on his face. Jake put his arm around me and said," Welcome to the family (y/n)! Everyone's very excited to meet you. We are heading back to the Team 10 house now and I'll upload a video on Team 10's account to introduce you." We all walked out of the building and down to the parking lot. When I was almost to my car Jake yells across the parking lot saying," Oh and (y/n), see you in tomorrow's vlog." I smiled and got in my car.
I went home and I was so happy! I then went asleep. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.