Chapter 6

(Y/n)-"What do you mean!"
Ivan-"Anthony told me everything!"
(Y/n)-"Oh yeah, and what did he tell you!?" I crossed my arms and just gave him a bitch face.
Ivan-"How your only trying to get with me for clickbait!"
(Y/n)-"Did Jake even talk to you then?"
Ivan-"Nope." He rolled his eyes. "Why? What did he want."
(Y/n)-"He was supposed to talk to you for me."
Ivan-"And say what!?"
(Y/n)-"That I like you! I actually do Ivan!" I called over Jake.
(Y/n)-"Jake did you talk to Ivan?"
Jake-"No I told Anthony to tell him." He went back inside.
Ivan-"You really like me then...?"
(Y/n)-"Yes..." I put my head down.
Ivan-"In that case..."
He picked my head up slowly like with a finger underneath my chin. He brought me closer and with his big soft lips he kissed me. Butterfly's were in my stomach. After about 9 seconds we both polled away. I put my arms over his neck and he put his arms around my waist.
Ivan-"Let's keep us dating a secret for now."
(Y/n)-" Okay."
We kissed one more time and then went inside. We acted normal. No one seen, everyone was upstairs and in the garage.
I told Jake everything that happened. I also confronted Anthony for everything. Comes to find out he liked me too. I didn't really care, I was just so pist that he would even do that. But at least me I have Ivan. We were officially boyfriend and girlfriend but we weren't telling anyone yet. Everyone wanted us to get together but we would just smile and blush if anyone said anything. Even on Instagram people were making ship names for us. In Jakes vlogs, if we were together he would call us the love birds, he was the only person who knew but he kept it a secret until we are ready. I couldn't wait for us to announce us being together though.