Chapter 26

~~~ 1 week later~~~

Life being a mommy so very difficult. All I want to do is sleep but Neveah needs to be changed or bathed or fed or sometimes she just wants to be held. Perrie tries to help but she really isn't much help because Neveah doesn't like being away from me or Niall.

Today is the day we tell the public that Neveah is born and well, but we still aren't telling her name or showing a picture or having her at the interview I'm staying home so I will be watching it on tv.

"Babe, are you sure you don't wanna go," Niall said getting dressed. His poor eyes never looked so tired.

"Who is going to watch her then? Am I suppose to bring her and risk getting a photo of her," I said before hugging Niall. I just wanted his love for some reason.

"Yeah, your right I wouldn't wanna risk our daughters picture getting out there," he said wrapping his arms around me before kissing me.

This is one of the very few moments were either Niall nor I had Neveah in our arms so would actually hug and kiss without being scared of squishing the baby.

"Ny, guess what," Eleanor said running into Niall and I's room.

"Knock much," Niall said releasing me from his hug.

"Sorry, but look who made the front page," Eleanor said excitingly.

In big bold letters it said "Hottest pregnant moms to be." Perrie and I made #1 and #2 hottest so us with our baby bumps in our bikinis where on the cover.

That picture was taken when I was only 30 weeks and Perrie was 15 weeks. I looked so big yet smaller than most pregnant girls.

"Well now I'm just a hot mom instead of mom to be," I said laughing before kissing Niall after noticing him shaking his head agreeing.

"Eww, get a room," Eleanor said before turning to leave.

"This our room," Niall said hugging me right before Neveah woke.

Niall had to leave with the guys shortly after that. That left me, Eleanor, Perrie and Blaike here.

Blaike drove down here a little while after Neveah was born to hang out and spend time with Harry.

"Nya, Blaike, and Perrie come here please," Eleanor said from Louis and her's room.

I quickly bundle Neveah up better and walk into her room. She stood there almost out of her window. I quickly covered Neveah's face up so no one could see her as I walked towards the window.

There stood several of Niall and my fans holding a sign pointed to our flat that said "Welcome to the earth, baby Horan! We love you." My heart melted at that sight I then opened the window and basically yelled out the window thank you.

I saw many of my fans faces light up when they saw the little bundle of joy wrapped in a little pink blanket. I even saw some start to smile just by seeing how happy I was.

I then waved goodbye before shutting the window and walking back to the nursery to put Neveah done for her nap. When I set her fragile body down i heard her whimper just for a slight moment then she went back to sleep.

I then grabbed the baby monitor and walked into my room to nap till she woke but before I could get to sleep, Niall walked in throwing his jacket on our black couch that is by our bed. He then stripped off his nice clothes and threw on sweats and a raggedy old t-shirt. After that he got into bed and cuddled till we fell asleep.

When we woke, Niall quickly hopped into daddy mode and changed Neveah. after changing her, he had to give her to me so I could feed her. Once I fed her I gave her back and laid back down in the big comfortable bed. She soon fell back asleep as did Niall and I. This continued all night long.