Chapter 44

After 5 hours of the waiting game it was time to push. I sat on the other side of Eleanor's coaching her in her breathing and holding her hand.

She looked so scared and like her whole body was going to rip in half. I knew the feeling I just told her it was going to be ok.

Lily Liva Tomlinson made a very needed arrival right on her due date which was May 4th. She weighted 7lbs and 8ozs of pure perfection. She had Louis's hair and hands and nose but Eleanor's eyes and lips.

She definitely was worth the pain and the wait. You would just see it in Eleanor's eyes when you saw the way she looked at her. Louis was crying so hard I started crying.

Niall and Neveah were the first people besides me who got to visit with the new little family.

Neveah loved her new cousin and wanted to hold her a lot more than I thought was needed. I started crying again seeing how good Neveah was with babies. I hugged my little girl and then finally got to hold my niece.

Tears running down my cheeks I looked into her eyes and saw the whole world. She gave me a toothless oh look before I felt her poop.

I giggled as I handed her gorgeousness back to her loving mother and father before scooping up my little baby and heading home.

I laid in bed that night thinking about how much my life was going to change in the next couple of days hopefully. I will be a mommy for the second time.

I put my hand on my stomach before feeling Niall do the same. We couldn't wait to have our miracle baby here.

(Picture is Lily)