Chapter 40

~4 weeks later~
~27 weeks pregnant~
~ 8 months and 1 week old (Neveah)~

Now that Eleanor was engaged the bridezilla was already coming out. She wanted to start planning it even before it was even close to the date which was in exactly 1 year from their engagement day. I did everything she asked Even though she has 11 more months of planning.

Today, we all have yet another interview as the boys movie is finally out and we are basically doing press and since I'm a high risk pregnancy now since the coma Niall takes me everywhere.

"You ready to go? We have to leave in 10," Niall shouted into the door of the bathroom wear I've been hiding from him.

I love him but he doesn't have to be always on me. I mean I haven't last Nashly yet which means I probably honestly won't, only hopefully 10 more weeks of this. I'm saying 10 because the doctor told me I won't get to 40 weeks with her even if I try.

I quickly dress in a cute black shirt with little pink hands saying let me out on my bump, blue jeans and my favorite pair of pink flats.

Just as I finish Neveah comes crawling up to me so I can dress her. I can't believe she is crawling already and standing. It seriously amazes me.

I dress her in a cute cupcake shirt with her overalls and a pair of sandals. I also put her hair in adorable pig tails.

We headed to the interview after that none of the other girls had to go so Neveah and I played while daddy and her uncles gave interviews. I didn't bother trying to be quiet because I was over having to come to every interview with them.

After the interview, I could tell Niall was mad but wouldn't speak about it till we got home in our own private room.

As soon as we got to our room I put Neveah down for her afternoon nap and waited to be yelled at. I knew I acted like a rude person.

I watched him plop on the bed and start holding his head.

"What was that about? You know you have to be quiet while at a interview but you just let our daughter scream about whatever! Nya what the fuck! Do you not understand this is how we make money, he said trying to be as quiet as he could while still yelling.

"I understand that Niall but you can't keep making me and your daughter sit and suffer though very interview. I need to be home getting Neveah's big girl room ready or maybe cleaning up this stupid bedroom. I don't think you realize but Nashly isn't going anywhere. Stop worrying," I said looking at him.

"You don't get it. I could have lost you and her. I'm not going to let that happen again. I can't live without you Nya! You and my daughters are my everything and I know I will not live if one of you get hurt while I'm at a damn interview," he said bursting into tears.

"Niall. Baby. It's ok. Nothing bad is going to happen. Im sorry for being so stupid, I find realize that's how you felt. I love you so much and I want you to know you and these precious little princesses are my whole world too. I will never leave you I promise. God will have to take me kicking and screaming from you," I said kissing him.

"I love you so much Nya. You are the best thing god has ever brought to me. Then you and God brought me my whole heart with these girls," he said embracing me.

"Niall, I love you more than I can explain. God brought me you and our little angels to make me whole," i said before kissing him again.

This time it was more than a kiss. It was electricity. It made me want him more than anything. I felt this everytime but this time it was so strong I couldn't resist. I had to have him!

After we Umm...... I felt fulfilled for the day and changed the sheets then had me and Neveah watch tv on the bed while Niall went and cooked dinner.

Around 9, Eleanor came in and kicked Niall out of bed so we could do more planning and after maybe an hour, Eleanor, Neveah and I were passed out on my bed leaving Niall to sleep on the sofa in our room.