"But I didn't mean it baby. I've been through hell with this morning sickness thing and I was just...stressed out. I don't have the slightest clue about being pregnant and what to expect you know?" I said as I rubbed my tummy.

He put his hand on top of mine. "Are we gonna come up with names soon?"

"Mm, have you thought of any?" I asked.

"Girl or Boy?" He asked.

"Ah, so you have been." I smiled. "Let's hear them"

"Mm, well, if it's a boy I want him to have my name. If it's a girl, Cho Hee but I'd like her to have your name too. Maybe Vanessa Cho Hee Park." He smiled.

"What does Cho Hee mean?" I asked.

"Beauty and Joy." He said.

"I like it." I held his hand. "Jimin Jr doesn't sound bad either"

"What about you?" He asked.

"Mm, if it's a boy I was thinking maybe, Jimin Bryce Park or Jimin Elijah Park. I haven't really thought of boy names as much. But if it's a girl, I like the name Grace Cho Hee Park, Melanie Faith, Genevieve, Isabella Hope, Eboni Rose, Amber Loraine, Serena Ayu and Leah Anais." I said.

"You want a baby girl?" He smiled.

"I do but whatever it is, I'll love it no matter what." I smiled.

"I like Leah Anais. It sounds pretty." He said.

"Thank you" I said and cuddled up to him. "I can't wait until I'm able to hold him/her in my arms and sing to it."

He kissed my head. "To my baby in my arms for the first time"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Me too..."

I dozed off to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Second Trimester-

Doctor: everything is okay. Your tummy just gets getting bigger and bigger doesn't it?s not just a little bump anymore. Hehe.

"Heh, yeah. It's growing pretty big, really fast" I smiled.

Doctor: Alright, we'll keep up the good work. Oh before I go have you and your husband been....intimate?

My eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

I felt my heart racing as she asked.

Doctor: Intimate. Have you had intercourse within the past few weeks?

"Um, no. We haven't" I said.

Doctor: Well, you should. It'll help relieve some stress, you do feel a bit tense. It's just like exercise.

She smiled.

This is so awkward.

"Heh. Yeah, okay." I said.

Doctor: Well, aside from that everything is fine. Be sure to drink plenty of water and try to exercise so your body can relax okay?

I nodded. How am I supposed to tell Jimin that?! I mean he is pretty much my husband now but I can't just say 'hey I'm pregnant but it's okay, let's do it' I sighed. No way, no now I'm gonna do that. Plus, why would he want to? I'm getting fat. My tummy is growing, how are we even...I shook my head. This is ridiculous.

The doctor further explained the process as she grabbed her things then said good bye. I couldn't leave the house since technically this was sort of a secret. The fans didn't know and we were scared of what they'd think. After all Jimin is 2 years younger than I am, they'll think I did it on purpose or that I did it so he'd stay with me. I can only imagine the crazy rumors that would go around, not to mention all the hate fans would give me. I'd better get dinner started before Jimin gets home.