ten

*Carl's POV*

Tuesday

"Carl." Debbie yelled waking me.

"What." I yelled back at her opening one eye.

"You had Alysa over?!" She screeched holding up the bag of weed that I left out from last night.

"Yeah, why does that concern you?" I laughed at how mad she was.

"I'm not going to say this again. Leave her alone, I know all you care about is getting in her pants. But I'm not going to let you slither your way into her life and break her heart. She's my best friend and I'm not letting you ruin another one of my friendships." She spat.

"No how about you listen Debbie. I know you have this weird protective controlling thing going on. But you can not tell me to stay away from Alysa." I yelled back standing up and getting in her face.

"Carl, if you even cared about her you would let her go. Your putting her and everyone around you in danger. What if you mess up on a drug run again and they target her? You'll never be able to forgive yourself and build up your walls again like you did after Bonnie left." She replied.

"Don't even bring Bonnie into this she means nothing to me anymore. I do care about Alysa and I will figure this out. And I don't need to toying around in my life since you don't have one so maybe go get one." I hissed.

Her words then started to sink in. I am putting Alysa in danger.

I'm risking everyone's lives.

I'm so sorry this is really short but it's a filler chapter. Good stuff will be happening soon.
-milan🌹✨