Birthday

*Isabelle's P.O.V.*

          Today is August 8, which is Shawn's birthday! I'm very excited about his birthday this year, because I actually get to spend it with him! Ellie, Mahogany, the boys, and I, all have a little surprise for him. First, I'm gonna wake him up really sweetly, and give him a kiss and tell him happy birthday. Last night, after Shawn went to sleep, Cam tweeted out that everyone needs to tell Shawn happy birthday, by tweeting it, posted it on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.! Then we are all going to take him out to breakfast! Finally, we are going to come back to the hotel, and later tonight, we are going to take him to the beach, which will be decorated, and have a little mini birthday party! I'm honestly so excited about this! Shawn isn't awake yet, so I decided that now is a good time to I'm to wake him up. I went to his room, and slowly opened the door. He was sprawled out on the bed, fast asleep, with his mouth slightly opened. I could hear light snores coming from his mouth, which made me giggle. He's so cute! I walked up to him, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Shawn, wake up!" I whispered.

          He didn't move so I spoke a little louder, lightly shaking his shoulders.

"Shawn! Wake up, Baby!" I said, and he groaned a little bit, turning around.

          I laughed, and pulled his covers off.

"Isabelle..." He complained.

"Wake up!" I said again, sitting on his stomach. (A/N: That sounds really weird! It's not supposed to be!😂)

"I am awake." He replied.

          He looked up at me and lightly smiled. I leaned down, and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Happy Birthday!" I said, smiling.

"Thank you, Babygirl!"

          I reached over to his nightstand, and grabbed his phone. I unlocked it and went to Twitter.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

          I didn't say anything I just handed him his phone. He scrolled through, looking at all the happy birthday tweets, and smiled.

"Aww! This is so sweet! Did you guys plan this?" He gushed.

"Maybe." I said, flatly, and got up.

"You guys are sweet!" He replied, and I smiled.

"Get up, and get ready! We're taking you out to breakfast!" I said.

"Really?"

"What?" I asked.

"You guys don't have to do all this for me! It's just my birthday!"

"Exactly! It's your birthday! Your special day!"

"It's not that big of a deal! It's just another day of the year!"

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, don't you dare make me rant, about how important your birthday is!" I told him.

"Okay, Okay!" He said.

"GET READY!!" I yelled, playfully, making him jump, and I laughed.

"ALRIGHT!" He yelled back.

          We both laughed, and Shawn went into the bathroom to change. I waited in the room, sitting on his bed. After a few minutes, he came out, wearing black skinny jeans, a grey t-shirt, and black Vans. His hair was a little messy, so I went and ran my fingers through it.

"Isabelle, stoooppp..." He groaned.

"Oh, stop it! I'm just fixing your hair!" I laughed.

          Once I was done, I put my hands on his shoulders, and he rested his on my waist.