Dreams Came True

"Isabelle's P.O.V.*

          Oh my gosh! Shawn is such a good boyfriend! He's so cute and sweet! Me and Ellie haven't talked for a couple of days. I decided I would have her to come to lunch with me. We are going at around 12:30 and it's 11:30 right now so I started getting ready. I put on an outfit, and makeup, and did my hair. Once I was ready I looked into the full mirror in the hotel room. All of a sudden Shawn jumped out of nowhere and picked me up. He scared the living daylight out of me!

"SHAWN, PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!" I said squirming in his arms and giggling.

"What's the magic word?" he said.

"NOW!"

"Wrong!"

          He threw me down on the bed and started tickling me. This happens a lot when your in a relationship with Shawn Mendes. Once he knows your weakness, he WILL use it!

"Shawn, stop! SHAWN!" I screamed, while laughing really hard.

"Give me a kiss first." he said giving me a smirk.

"Fine." I replied giving him a short peck on the lips.

"That's better."

          I tried to get out from under him but he wouldn't let me.

"Shaaaaawwwnn!" I whined.

"Isabeeeelllee!" he mocked.

"Seriously, Shawn! I have to meet Ellie in 15 minutes, for lunch!" I said.

"Fine..."

          I got up and fixed my hair and outfit, and then grabbed my purse and phone. I started to walk out the door but Shawn stopped me... Again.

"Shawn, what now?" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Do I not get a Goodbye Kiss, no I love you, or even a simple bye?" He said with fake hurt in his voice.

"I Love You, Bye!" I said, kissing his lips, quickly.

          He grabbed my waist, stopping me from turning around and leaving.

"Shawn, really?!" I said.

"I Love You, Too." He whispered.

"I gotta go."

"Fine! Leave me!" he said, sarcastically.

          I just playfully rolled my eyes, and walked out the door to meet Ellie. I went to the parking lot and saw Ellie, standing by her car.

"Hey Ellie! Sorry it took me so long, Shawn wouldn't let me leave." I said, giggling a little.

"So you and Shawn, huh?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"We have a lot to catch up on!" I replied getting into the passenger seat.

          In the car we just listened to some music, and sang our lungs out. The restaurant was about 25 minutes away. Once we got there, the waitress took us to our seats, and we ordered our drinks. We talked for a little while and then I asked her something.

"So how are you and Cam?"

"He, uhhhh, He asked me to be his girlfriend." She said blushing.

"Shut up! Really!?!?" I said.

"Yeah, I said yes!"

"Well of course you did!!!"

"So you and Shawn?" She said.

"Oh, he also asked me to be his girlfriend." I said blushing.

"I knew it!!!" She said a little too loud, earning some stares.

"Shhhh!"

"Have you two kissed yet?!?!"

"Yes! Have you and Cam?" I asked.

"Yup!" She said excitedly.

"Awww!"

          We continued to talk about our perfect boyfriends, until our food came. Once, we were done eating we left. She parked the car, and we went into the hotel. I decided I would change into some comfy clothes, so I threw on some sweatpants, and a T-Shirt, that I stole from Shawn. Once, I was done changing, me and Ellie decided to go to Shawn and Cam's room. So, we started going down the hallway to their room, and once we got to the door we knocked and Cam answered. He smiled when he saw us and let us in. Ellie and Cam sat on the couch, and I sat on the bed beside Shawn. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. We talked for a little while since I haven't seen Cam in a few days either. Then Shawn suggested that we go to the pool. We all agreed and called the rest of the boys.  Eventually I heard a bunch of maniacs rushing through the door in swimming suits.

"You guys are so loud!" I said.

"You know you love us!" Taylor teased.

"Yup!" I replied.

          Just then Shawn walked out of the bathroom. I smiled as he walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. Gosh, he's such a perfect boyfriend! We went down to the hotel pool and all the guys immediately jumped in. Accept for Shawn. He stayed by me and waited for me to get in.

"I started to get in, but it was too cold, and it only got to my ankles. I got out and stood near the edge of the pool.

"Come on you gotta get in eventually!" Shawn told me.

"It's too cold!" I replied.

          Then, Shawn pushed me right into the pool, and to say it was cold, would be an understatement.

"SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES!!!" I screamed at him, while he laughed.

"Sorry I had too!"

"At least help me out!" I said.

"Fine,"

          He reached out his hand, and I grabbed it , and pulled him in.

"Touché" He said splashing me.

          I then remembered that when I was 10, I made a promise to myself that I when I had a boyfriend, that I would kiss them, underwater.

"Hey, Shawn?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Umm, when I was 10 I, kinda made a promise to myself that when I had a boyfriend, that I would kiss them underwater." I explained.

"I would love to be the one, who fulfills 10-year-old Isabelle's promise!" He said with a smirk.

          We both went underwater and he grabbed my face and kissed me. It was everything that I thought it would be, and more! I love him so much! Once we came up, we were both smiling like idiots and I gave him a big hug.

"I Love You, Izzy!" He whispered.

"I Love You, too, Shawn" I mumbled against his chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Babes! ShawnMendes_Muffin98 wrote this one! Sorry we haven't updated all day, we've been busy! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! This is probably my favorite one so far!

DON'T FORGET TO ADD, COMMENT, AND VOTE!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!