Meeting the Boys, Again

*Isabelle's P.O.V.*

"LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN MY POCKET!!!" I screamed.

"What's that?" Ellie asked.

"It's a phone number, dippy!" I said obviously.

"Who's though?"

"Let's find out!"

          I pulled out my phone and texted the number. I was really excited to see who's number this was. What if it was Shawn's or Nash's or Matt's or Cam's?!?! It would be amazing if I got Shawn's number!

(I- Isabelle, S- Shawn)

I- "Hey, Who's this?"

S- "Who's this?"

I- "Umm, Isabelle?"

S- "Hey Izzy! It's Shawn! I see you've found that piece of paper!"

I- "OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!"

S- "Yup! I think you're really pretty!"

I- "Awwwww! Thank You, Shawn!!! I love you so much! You were always my favorite MAGCON Boy!"

S- "I'm flattered! I love you, too!"

          Ellie looks over my shoulder reading our conversation. We were both shook! I couldn't believe that I had Shawn Mendes' phone number!!! That's amazing! I kept texting Shawn for a while then he invited us to come and meet the rest of the guys! Of course I couldn't deny that so we said yes, and he told us what room they were staying in.

          After we got to Shawn and Cam's room we knocked on the door and Shawn answered. I saw all of they boys in the back.

"Hey Izzy and Ellie! Glad you're here!" Shawn said with a smile.

"We're glad we're here too!" Ellie said.

"Well, you guys can come meet, the boys!" Shawn said letting us in.

"Isabelle, Ellie, this is, Cameron, Nash, Matthew, Hayes, Jack J., Jack G., Aaron, Carter, Taylor and Mahogany LOX! Guys this is Isabelle and Ellie!" Shawn introduced us and they all waved.

"I know who Ellie is!" Cam said with a wink, and Ellie blushed.

"You're such a flirt, Cameron!" Matt said playfully rolling his eyes.

"Well, I have a reason to be a flirt!" 

"Anyways! It's nice to meet you guys!" Mahogany said.

"It's so amazing to meet you guys! We love you!" I said and Shawn smiled at me.

"We love you, too!" they all said in unison.

          We hung out for a little while and played some challenges. I was sitting between Nash and Shawn, then all of a sudden Nash got slapped in the face with whipped cream.

"SLAP CAM!!!" Cameron screams, and the whole room erupts with laughter.

"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS!!!" Nash yells jumping onto Cam.

"You guys are a bunch of goofs!" Mahogany says, and me and Ellie laugh.

"How long are you guys gonna be here?" I asked.

"We're going to be here for a month! How about you guys?" Shawn replied.

"Really! We are gonna be here for 3 months!" Ellie said.

"Cool!" Cam said.

          We kept talking for a while just getting to know each other. We did a few more challenges, and Shawn played guitar and sang. Ellie kept telling me to sing with him but I wasn't sure. Then Shawn sang his newest single "Life of the Party". It's such a beautiful song! While he was singing he was looking at me and smiling the whole time. I was just blushing and looking away.

          After a while, Ellie finally convinced me to sing with Shawn. We sang "We Don't Talk Anymore" by Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez. Once the song was over Shawn was smiling at me and everyone cheered and started chanting, "SHAWNABELLE, SHAWNABELLE, SHAWNABELLE!!!!" We both just blushed and looked down! I can't wait to spend the rest of this month with all these goofballs!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Babes! ShawnMendes_Muffin98 wrote this chapter! I'm really proud of this one! It took a long time! Anyways Thanks for 41 Reads!!! We love you all SOOOO much!!!

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW US FOR MORE!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!